• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open 60 socks and get 25 colorfull decor ahahhaha tnx r2 fu 2

Comment

• [QUOTE=IggyBousse;735203]
      Originally posted by moosauce View Post
      How many times do I need to say this, there is a chance of getting that bag, and even then, if you don't want to pay just drop it. No reason to bloody go apesh.it again over it.
      Said it before, I'll say it again, you people moan about everything, and that has nothing to do with 'kissing r2's arse'.
      You work on R2 then :P ?

You don't have to Post that much we know what you think!

It is a forum, let people speak!
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• Originally posted by goldenarms View Post
        Because gifts shouldn't be costing you anything. If I walked up to you and gave you a cake that you couldn't eat until after you paid me money for giving it to you, what was the point of me giving you the cake in the first place? If you wanted to buy the cake, I'm certain you could go out and buy it without prompting. This method of marketing is just plain wrong and unethical, and by saying things like "well, you could always get free balens to open then" IS condoning their actions, as you are sending the company a clear message that, yes, this action is okay, and you should do it more often; we like it. Free balens, recharged balens, it's all the same to the company, as they're getting paid no matter where the source is coming from.

You don't like what they're doing, don't support it in any way, shape, or form. Free balens, bought balens, hell, even in-game money, don't feed the beast. If they deem this as a success, they'll certainly do it again, and on a larger scale, like making all non-gold/daru items balen-bound, and only openable for XX balens.

Is that the kind of gaming experience you want to endorse?
        I certainly agree 100%. You know it would have been better if R2 just made the Colorful decor in the shop under the 'Hot' tab. People would be very happy with that.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        I...I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

• [QUOTE=BrooBee;737071]
          Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

You work on R2 then :P ?

You don't have to Post that much we know what you think!

It is a forum, let people speak!
          They can speak all they want, but I won't hesitate to reply when they're talking rubbish (which is just as much my right as it is theirs to speak).
          And my opinion is my own, I don't get paid, I don't back r2 up, they do alot wrong, we all know that.
          But it doesn't mean I need to agree with illogical rants being posted.

And to all who keep saying the decor is a gift, it isn't, get that in your thick skulls.
          The SOCKS are a gift which gives you alot of free stuff and if unlucky (for those that don't spend balen) that decor, MEANT FOR CASHERS.
          If you don't like it, that's your problem, but it sure as hell is no reason to start seeing the decor as a gift.

Free players really just want everything free, and if something isn't, YOU CAN BE SURE THEY'LL MASS TOGETHER WITH PITCHFORKS.
          My god, this game is over a year old already and still people moaning about the same thing.
          IT WON'T CHANGE, deal with it or look for another game.
          Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-07-2013, 10:04 AM.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• [QUOTE=IggyBousse;737075]
            Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
            They can speak all they want, but I won't hesitate to reply (which is just as much my right as it is theirs to speak) when they're talking rubbish.
            And my opinion is my own, I don't get paid, I don't back r2 up, they do alot wrong, we all know that.
            But it doesn't mean I need to agree with illogical rants being posted.
            Aw, not another one :S

Illogical rants, R2 steal 1 of our Inv or Vault Space, ofc we have the right to complain.

At least let us get rid of it, that's all I ask.

This is a little kind of forcing people to use UNBOUND Balens and it is so wrong!
            Last edited by BrooBee; 12-07-2013, 10:06 AM. Reason: Adding stuff
            Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• [QUOTE=BrooBee;737077]
              Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

Aw, not another one :S

Illogical rants, R2 steal 1 of our Inv or Vault Space, ofc we have the right to complain.

At least let us get rid of it, that's all I ask.

This is a little kind of forcing people to use UNBOUND Balens and it is so wrong!
              Your twisting my words, I didn't say that.
              I fully agree with the problem when it comes to not being able to drop it.
              What I don't agree with is everyone ranting how it should be free, and all the other **** they say next to it.
              Just read this whole thread from page 1 to now and you will notice what I mean.

And it is not forcing you to do anything, it's only 1 extra slot, just keep it till they fix it.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• [QUOTE=IggyBousse;737085]
                Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                Your twisting my words, I didn't say that.
                I fully agree with the problem when it comes to not being able to drop it.
                What I don't agree with is everyone ranting how it should be free, and all the other **** they say next to it.
                Just read this whole thread from page 1 to now and you will notice what I mean.

And it is not forcing you to do anything, it's only 1 extra slot, just keep it till they fix it.
                You can't stop these people, they will keep going till all is free and it is getting boring to play and they quit.

THe best way to stop them is to ignore them!
                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

• Mods ( kagelol and or any other mods ) can you please verify for us IF this colorful decor indeed buggy? or is it intended this way (= using balens to open otherwise stickied in our inventory) ?
                  Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                    You can't stop these people, they will keep going till all is free and it is getting boring to play and they quit.

THe best way to stop them is to ignore them!
                    Whether or not the game becomes boring to play is completely irrelevant to what is given as free. Actually, if everything is more balanced, then it's less likely to become boring.

Comment

• R2Games, soon I will start a boycott on all servers. You are sucking the fun out of the game with having to pay for every ******* thing in the game. Get real. If you want this game to be for the rich, put it on a disc and sell it like Warcraft. Atleast there, I GET BANG FOR MY BUCK. You are ******** on your players. Thank you for not hearing our pleas, listening to our suggestions, or allowing players that don't have money to spend on this, to get the big fat **** in the butt.

Comment

• And to BooBree, people are already quitting because of the set peramaters we have to stay in because we have to pay for everything. WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING I GOT FROM A RANDOM DROP?!? Are you insane? Naw, you must be one of them folks that have unlimited funds to play this ****. NOT EVERYONE DOES. It's one thing to pay for something to get it faster than others, BUT FOR THE REST OF US, WE HAVE NO CHANCE TO GET IT. You would realize that, if you didn't have the money to spend on this game, everyday.

Comment

• For example, this Apollo deal. It's one thing to give everyone a shot at getting one. But how about a FAIR shot at them. 680 pieces to get something, REQUIRES you to spend balens on them and that's bullsht. I don't have the money to buy 20000 balens a month to get all the quips and quirks on this game. Get real. Close your wallet and stop defending the money sucking ******.

Comment

• Seriously R2, how damn hard can it be to just make the Colorful Decor sellable so we can clear them out of our inventories? Or to set up a hot event so that we can exchange them for some token prize if we don't want to spend cash to open them?

It'd also be nice if the damn things weren't the single most common drop from the smelly socks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              really?

i got lucky and got the drop from the pile of stinky socks and saw this on the colorful decor.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63840[/ATTACH]

i think it sucks we got to pay to open something we got lucky to get to drop

Of all the most disgusting ways to try to spend money to players, this is definitely the worst and most unfair that I have seen ... I'm really disappointed

Comment

• Free or not free R2games is getting so greedy it stinks, 25 balen to open 1 is ridiculous.Its about time to cancel my vip's and move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X