colorful decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaitoZ View Post
    Mods ( kagelol and or any other mods ) can you please verify for us IF this colorful decor indeed buggy? or is it intended this way (= using balens to open otherwise stickied in our inventory) ?
    Every time I ask, I get the 'It's been reported. We're waiting on a solution.' So that can mean just about anything... I'm trying to get more answers out of them by asking more questions, but I'm met with nothing but silence. The crickets chirping, tumble weed rolling by kind of silence.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      Seriously R2, how damn hard can it be to just make the Colorful Decor sellable so we can clear them out of our inventories? Or to set up a hot event so that we can exchange them for some token prize if we don't want to spend cash to open them?

It'd also be nice if the damn things weren't the single most common drop from the smelly socks.
      I thought i was unlucky when i opened 112 socks and got 53 decor... so it's intended this way; the most common drop is exactly the one that you cannot use at all (non casher).
      East coast archer.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        I keep telling people to farm for sylphs, if you want something and can't pay for it, work for it. Could have had a blue or green Iris/Pan long ago.
        But I bet most barely do anything but moan here on the forum how unfair it is for free players.
        Most of the people I play with are cashers, and I see them in Atoll more than non cashers, go figure.
        If free players would actually work for it more and complain less here, they would get alot further.
        i buy balens don't mean i want useless stuff in my inventory that can't be dropped or sold, only opened, and if u don't like people complaining then don't ****** read!

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
          i buy balens don't mean i want useless stuff in my inventory that can't be dropped or sold, only opened, and if u don't like people complaining then don't ****** read!
          If you don't like me replying to complaints then don't ****** read my reaction.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you don't like me replying to complaints then don't ****** read my reaction.
            this is a forum, this is where people complain and discuss, u obviously have a problem, actually think u have several problems, so if u don't like the content don't read and don't tell people wat the should or shouldn't do!

Comment

this is a forum, this is where people complain and discuss, u obviously have a problem, actually think u have several problems, so if u don't like the content don't read and don't tell people wat the should or shouldn't do!
              Who do you think you are, you believe you have the right to complain and talk **** to me like that, but I'm not allowed to reply because what? YOU SAY SO?
              And u say I have a problem? I can't tell people what they should do, but what are you doing now? Hypocrite written all over your forehead there buddy, I'd stay quiet if I were you....
              Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-07-2013, 01:19 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• ♥♥♥♥ noob and go back to your dayjob of ♥♥♥♥♥ r2's bleeps!
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-07-2013, 02:00 PM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

♥♥♥♥ noob and go back to your dayjob of ♥♥♥♥♥ r2's bleeps!
                  I think I made my case here.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-07-2013, 02:01 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

♥♥♥♥ noob and go back to your dayjob of ♥♥♥♥♥ r2's bleeps!
                    Lol'ed, just ignore him, he's a sad person who probably wants to be a forum moderator.
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-07-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Lol'ed, just ignore him, he's a sad person who probably wants to be a forum moderator.
                      That's funny, I don't want to be, I was already approached months ago for that, and I declined. So please stop insinuating things that are just flatout ridiculous.
                      I'm just someone who gives his own opinion, not following the flock or going after r2 or anyone else for that fact on the forum with pitchforks just because I disagree with them.
                      As said many times before, it's a forum and if you read my comments, you don't see anything out of line unlike many others here insulting and such.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• i've read most of your comments on most threads and they are all linear, u telling people they should be happy with meagre breadcrumbs because they are free players, so anything they get free they should be happy with, even if it's a piece of turd. Every free player puts cash into r2's pockets so they all have a right to complain!

Comment

i've read most of your comments on most threads and they are all linear, u telling people they should be happy with meagre breadcrumbs because they are free players, so anything they get free they should be happy with, even if it's a piece of turd. Every free player puts cash into r2's pockets so they all have a right to complain!
                          If you are a free player, yes you should be happy, that's how it goes for free players in every game with a cash shop like Wartune.
                          Free players don't put money in r2's pocket, if anything, they give the game the worst name by moaning everywhere how they're treated badly because they don't pay for a P2W game.

And last, every free player has just as much rights to complain as cashers, I never said they didn't.
                          Difference is them complaining about them not getting the same as people who pay which is just flat out hilarious.
                          Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-07-2013, 01:43 PM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you are a free player, yes they should be happy, that's how it goes for free players in every game with a cash shop like Wartune.
                            Free players don't put money in r2's pocket, if anything, they give the game the worst name by moaning everywhere how they're treated badly because they don't pay for a P2W game.

And lastly, every free player has just as much rights to complain as cashers, I never said they didn't.
                            Difference is them complaining about them not getting the same as people who pay which is just flatout hilarious.
                            Shows how much u know noob, r2 makes money off every player whether they put money into the game or not, just by logging in and staying online every hour r2 makes money, so get your info right! And it's the free players more than cashers that keep these games going so they have every right to complain about watever they want.
                            And that colourful decor that people are complaining about is not just the non cashers but cashers too.

Comment

Shows how much u know noob, r2 makes money off every player whether they put money into the game or not, just by logging in and staying online every hour r2 makes money, so get your info right! And it's the free players more than cashers that keep these games going so they have every right to complain about watever they want.
                              And that colourful decor that people are complaining about is not just the non cashers but cashers too.
                              He's right Iggy. Free players make R2 money too and a good amount at it. If we just wiped all the non cashers and light cashers, the population would be down over 50%. That means less money and revenue for R2 and less players to be playing and soon it will go down and down to where the game is gone. I do agree that the constant complaining is annoying and a lot of it is unnecessary. But R2 needs to listen and improve their game. If they would listen often and not only listen sometimes, things would be better and less of these things would happen on the forums.
                              Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-07-2013, 01:52 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                              I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

As much as they make money off every free player, they also lose money because of it. It's a double edged knife. If they constantly get negative feedback by people like...well you, it hurts the game too (shows how much you know).
                                Most of my server have VIP aka are cashers . 20 percent of the active people are free players. Pretty sure they're not the main reason r2 keeps the servers open.

And I don't mind discussing this with you but it would be nice if you keep the insults to yourself. It's hard for me to take you serious to be honest.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X