colorful decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Every time I ask, I get the 'It's been reported. We're waiting on a solution.' So that can mean just about anything... I'm trying to get more answers out of them by asking more questions, but I'm met with nothing but silence. The crickets chirping, tumble weed rolling by kind of silence.
    ok..thanks for the reply..guess we'll have to wait and see ( though I, personally, prefer to think that this item IS bugged-mean sometime in future will be fixed and at the very least can be dump)
    Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      As much as they make money off every free player, they also lose money because of it. It's a double edged knife. If they constantly get negative feedback by people like...well you, it hurts the game too (shows how much you know).
      Most of my server have VIP aka are cashers . 20 percent of the active people are free players. Pretty sure they're not the main reason r2 keeps the servers open.

And I don't mind discussing this with you but it would be nice if you keep the insults to yourself. It's hard for me to take you serious to be honest.
      The only time they lose money is when people stop playing noob. And negative feedback they deserve, make the game better and the feedback gets better, capiche???

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
        The only time they lose money is when people stop playing noob. And negative feedback they deserve, make the game better and the feedback gets better, capiche???
        Yeh I am pretty much done replying to someone who can't stop insulting. This is how I imagine you every time you call me noob:

Click image for larger version

Name:	youreallgonnsdie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1678259

Can't take you serious as I said before.
        Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-07-2013, 02:37 PM.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• like i give a bleepity bleep bleep!

Comment

Yeh I am pretty much done replying to someone who can't stop insulting.
            and then you post that picture

Comment

Yeh I am pretty much done replying to someone who can't stop insulting. This is how I imagine you every time you call me noob:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63997[/ATTACH]

Can't take you serious as I said before.
              Eww xD! It made me laugh but it's weird ^_^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
              I...I love you like a love song baby...
              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Originally posted by lagerfeld View Post
                and then you post that picture
                Once again you twist the truth, I wasn't insulting him, I said that's how I see him everytime he called me noob (or said **** noob).

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Once again you twist the truth, I wasn't insulting him, I said that's how I see him everytime he called me noob (or said **** noob).
                  Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  As said many times before, it's a forum and if you read my comments, you don't see anything out of line unlike many others here insulting and such.
                  if that photo is not an insult i am from mars

Comment

If you would only get 2 socks for example daily I'd understand, but you get over 40. If a few are bloody decors, who cares, you still a get a ton of free items next to it.
                    lol dont make the foul, all we know that in while 90% of the drops from the socks will be decors for the most of the ppl, like the like the lion on the guild wheel every day 5-6 bounty scrolls and not single socketing rod the last 2 months. BTW my last 6 socks gave me 5 decors too

Comment

• OFF: i honestly don't know why you ppl keep reply to iggy, he's a forum troll, he explores the attention u guys are giving it to him...if your more of a forum person, or spend a lot of time on forums u will see my point...he trolls on all the new threads

it's like a bad itch....ignore it and will go away

ON: colorful decor.....lamest reward ever, it's the first time i encounter so far in wartune a prize within a prize that needs balens to open it.
                      1. 25 balens for a casher is a breeze, maybe....but for a retired casher or non-casher (good for you) LAME
                      2. 25 balens, not bound balens....even if u wanted to try 1 or 2 for the thrill of getting some nice rewards....well dream on
                      3. you can't sell them, all others you can, but these u can't....i can speculate, they don't want you to give up on the rewards until you don't recharge a few times, or in the future they will consider it to make them work for bound balens aswell, i don't know.....a bug maybe? they could say that, but i won't fall for that....they are conniving little ............................."angels"

Or we can send a ticket about it....but i have a better chance getting a letter from Santa Claus
                      [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• Free mount or mahra plus the smaller stuff for doing nothing extra. Sounds so horrible.

Comment

• open 30 Sticky Shoes and i get 17 Colorful Decor, 3 Colorful Sock, and the other is Gold,Kyanite adn 1 Mahra..
                          and the one make this really suck i Can't remove this Colorful Decor

i hope r2 will fix this..
                          Hi , Call me Aya

Love RPG, Fashion, And Game with Cute Character..

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
                            OFF: i honestly don't know why you ppl keep reply to iggy, he's a forum troll, he explores the attention u guys are giving it to him...if your more of a forum person, or spend a lot of time on forums u will see my point...he trolls on all the new threads

it's like a bad itch....ignore it and will go away
                            Just because I have my own opinion and don't agree with many crybabies here, I am seen as a troll. Ah the internet today.
                            Hopeless you people, you just want to bash on everything and when someone doesn't agree, you start bashing on that person (in this case me).

And then you call me a troll, the irony...

Also, I just did catacombs, got 30 socks total from that blitz, opened them in bulk, got 4 decors, rest free stuff.
                            Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-08-2013, 03:16 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

And last, every free player has just as much rights to complain as cashers, I never said they didn't.
                              Difference is them complaining about them not getting the same as people who pay which is just flat out hilarious.
                              Dood, really? This thread isn't about 'getting the same as people who pay'. It's about getting rid of an undroppable, unsellable item that is of no use to non cashers. I don't want your 'paid for stuff'. Could'a figured this guy would be an Archer....

Comment

• Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
                                Dood, really? This thread isn't about 'getting the same as people who pay'. It's about getting rid of an undroppable, unsellable item that is of no use to non cashers. I don't want your 'paid for stuff'. Could'a figured this guy would be an Archer....
                                Have you actually read the rest of this thread? Because I fully agree with the problem of the undroppable decors.
                                Most here don't complain about that however, they complain about it being a cash item.
                                And I play both an archer and a mage, don't see how my class has anything to do with it anyway sigh...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X