Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

colorful decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is no lucky stuff is a gift some later cost mony
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Yeah it's ridiculous. They really need to change this.

Comment

• Stinky socks gone in solo dungeon? Someone in our server also said that stinky socks drop is also removed from cata? I'll also try MPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
          Stinky socks gone in solo dungeon? Someone in our server also said that stinky socks drop is also removed from cata? I'll also try MPD.
          Still got from all three sources today.

Comment

• Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
            Stinky socks gone in solo dungeon? Someone in our server also said that stinky socks drop is also removed from cata? I'll also try MPD.
            Yes i just tried solo dungeon as well and no socks, this is after midnight server time. It would be even greater injustice for them to give it then take away without notice
            Last edited by Zeak42; 12-08-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• So r2's greed knows no boundaries . What's new ? These dicksucking retards are only out to get each player to spend a ridiculous amount of money so they can have a fat christmasbonus . No wondering the majority of players are considering to quit , if they haven't already done so . Great going R2 !!! . Your greed is the downfall of what once was a perfectly fun game to play . I'll be joining the quitters , not going to be arsed with your **** any longer .

Comment

• Oh and ontopic ....yes the socks have been removed . Guess too many players were getting too close to gettin the mount , R2 can't have that you know . You need to spend to get it . They showed you a steak and now you get to dream about it because you are surely not gettin it .

Comment

• Maybe they actually listened on us for once and withdrawed the socks to change the decore rewards in them and they just havent fixed it up online yet. Who know's?

Comment

• At least the SC event is awesome, because this one...
                    East coast archer.

Comment

• At last no more rubbish colorful decor, now how do we get rid of it????

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                        At last no more rubbish colorful decor, now how do we get rid of it????
                        You can't.

Comment

• Here's a tip for many who still need alot of socks, if you do todays Cata Blitz, only do a few rounds and leave the rest for tomorrow, so you can continue tomorrow + do a new run full of chances to get socks .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• and it's back, exactly same as before, so was it a bug? doesn't look like it

Comment

• Originally posted by R21233409 View Post
                              and it's back, exactly same as before, so was it a bug? doesn't look like it
                              My experience over the past 3 days has been this time the Decor drops less frequently. But the "can't get rid of it" issue hasn't been resolved at all.

Seriously, when they accidentally gave us a few Turkey Slices and Mahra earlier than intended last month, it took R2 no time at all to make a hot event for trading them in. Why not with the Decor? Presumably because it's not a bug, it's a feature.

Comment

• Lol, "feature."

Comment

Working...
                                X