Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=IggyBousse;735203]
    Originally posted by moosauce View Post
    How many times do I need to say this, there is a chance of getting that bag, and even then, if you don't want to pay just drop it. No reason to bloody go apesh.it again over it.
    Said it before, I'll say it again, you people moan about everything, and that has nothing to do with 'kissing r2's arse'.
    ^ this guy buys balens only reason why he even talking otherwise he would be moaning an complaining like the rest of us sooo your opinion doesn't matter to us

Comment

smelly sock free fair enough exchange it for rewards fair enough but pay 25 ballens to open a decor from a free exchange totally wrong dude

Comment

how about mpd and tok , spire ?
        Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
        solo dangeons too
        Last edited by LexiiBelle; 12-05-2013, 09:41 AM. Reason: fix

Comment

[QUOTE=moosauce;735206]
          Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

^ this guy buys balens only reason why he even talking otherwise he would be moaning an complaining like the rest of us sooo your opinion doesn't matter to us
          Check the first page, I'm not happy with the contents of the bag, and probably won't spend more on it.
          But people love to go after cashers because they just LOVE to moan. U confront people with jaguars, ferrari's and the likes too in real life just because you can't afford it?
          Get a grip and stop moaning, you're not doing anyone a favor.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

so let me sell it then, i dont want it stuck in my bag
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i AM a casher and not a small one at that .. i think its wrong they charging it open it
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

i agree on that let us sell it

and another thing sylph reward get it to 10k br in 3 days lmao wat happens to a guy who just unlocked a sylph and its white and only 3 k br hmm its ok for you guys with apollos whos in rank 10 of arena getting those specs to get the br high
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                  i agree on that let us sell it

and another thing sylph reward get it to 10k br in 3 days lmao wat happens to a guy who just unlocked a sylph and its white and only 3 k br hmm its ok for you guys with apollos whos in rank 10 of arena getting those specs to get the br high
                  lol
                  You had a full 30 days to level up your Sylph. Don't tell me you never leveled it.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

He probably meant he only unlocked a white sylph and it's 3k br.

Comment

I keep telling people to farm for sylphs, if you want something and can't pay for it, work for it. Could have had a blue or green Iris/Pan long ago.
                      But I bet most barely do anything but moan here on the forum how unfair it is for free players.
                      Most of the people I play with are cashers, and I see them in Atoll more than non cashers, go figure.
                      If free players would actually work for it more and complain less here, they would get alot further.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

[QUOTE=IggyBousse;735203]
                        Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                        How many times do I need to say this, there is a chance of getting that bag, and even then, if you don't want to pay just drop it. No reason to bloody go apesh.it again over it.
                        Said it before, I'll say it again, you people moan about everything, and that has nothing to do with 'kissing r2's arse'.
                        Iggy leave the kids alone they are ither like 8 or 10 years old and their parents wont pay for their games or they are 40 years old not working and living at home in mamas basement and she wont pay for their games.....

Seriously though that is likely not all that far from the truth. I use to have to deal with these same sorts in a old now dead game. Totally free to play or you could buy gentry account for 50 yearly to bypass server caps that were fairly easy to get past any ways 300 was cap and rare to hit it. Other than that you got 4 free starter items that were great early on but later were supper weak. Yet they cried because people had to pay to get them and they got nothing. It was their type that caused rubies to fail. They refused to pay for any thing and out numbered paying players 4 to 1 in the end the high cost of bandwidth did the game in.

Fact is the founder/gentry items worked nice for first 10 or so lvls by then you had gear that gave you way more in stat boosts. Freeloaders will always cry no matter how much they are given for free. R2 could send them 50 bucks a month and they would find a reason to cry about being paid to play wartune.

Comment

I keep telling people to farm for sylphs, if you want something and can't pay for it, work for it. Could have had a blue or green Iris/Pan long ago.
                          But I bet most barely do anything but moan here on the forum how unfair it is for free players.
                          Most of the people I play with are cashers, and I see them in Atoll more than non cashers, go figure.
                          If free players would actually work for it more and complain less here, they would get alot further.
                          Agreed again lol

I have 3 apollo's and am a casher, but didn't stop me from farming in atoll, got a blue pan after 5-6 exchanges, and have gotten 3 green irises so far (still working on that blue one) all that after a lot of time spent in there... one does not get strong or get anything just by doing things halfheartedly, if you want something work for it. (and pray you're lucky enough in the case of sylphs)

Comment

omg +10, that the point, non casher want it all free and easy which own casher who pay out from their own pocket, i mean come on, u wanna play free then work for it not moan for it even casher have to work for it u know, one way or the other...
                            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                            IGN : Neggy

Comment

Lol i haven't farmed much in sylphs honestly i just dont got the patience to do it. But im also not complaining about the fact ill miss the 10k br even oh well not a big thing. I missed a dump load while my net was down more than up. I don't play just to be all powerful i play to have fun to hang out with guildies etc. I spent about 200ish including vip and thats bout it. Yeh id like to be able to open the bag for free of for gold or bb but oh well. It will stack up in my invo maybe ill get a 100 of em then later on open all them some time months from now. They will sit and not go any where and still have the rewards. It isnt the end of the world to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
                                omg +10, that the point, non casher want it all free and easy which own casher who pay out from their own pocket, i mean come on, u wanna play free then work for it not moan for it even casher have to work for it u know, one way or the other...
                                Defo if i was a heavy casher spending 2k to 10k a month and im doing it the way you should in a budget that means id be spending about 1 4th my income on entertainment. That means id be working long hours at a highly skilled job to make 40k per month just to spend 10k. Dont think for a second any one spending like that is working 5 hours a day and getting that sort of money. They are likely working 60 to 80 hourfs in a igh stress job to get to be able to spend like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X