Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    !!!

Seconded. I cleared my cache for nothing thinking it was just not showing for me :'(
    Yedh i was wondering bout that my self actually.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      yea... noticed there's no "winter threme"... everything is exactly the same as it was before.

And yes... Colorful Decor is ****.
      If you're letting players get a Free Chest, why the hell did you place a Pay Chest inside it?

The FREE basically just became PAID.
      The FREE is still FREE, there's just an OPTION EXTRA for cashers.
      And now I'm done trying to explain, I feel I'm talking to a very thick wall here with many people lol.

Also very good question about the winter theme, I never even paid attention to it . I'd like to see it too .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Hope they don't need more maintenance just to add the theme they probably forgot to add the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          The FREE is still FREE, there's just an OPTION EXTRA for cashers.
          And now I'm done trying to explain, I feel I'm talking to a very thick wall here with many people lol.

Also very good question about the winter theme, I never even paid attention to it . I'd like to see it too .
          It's not "Free" if what you open needs to be "Paid"

Or did you get another items with the Colorful Decor when you open up a Sock?

It's not an "extra option" if you did not get anything else from the Free Sock.
          Because Colorful Decor is the ONLY option from that Free Sock, and it requires to be paid to be opened.

It's only extra if you get something from it and the Decor as a "side" but it's not a side, it's a main.
          Last edited by anichaos; 12-05-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

It's not "Free" if what you open needs to be "Paid"
            If you get 40+ dirty socks daily (I had nearly 50 today), and let's say for example 10 of those socks give you the chest that requires balen, you still get 30+ free items.
            Give me 1 event where r2 did this in the past? It's a huge improvement.

Or did you get another items with the Colorful Decor when you open up a Sock?
            Yes, it's a chest on it's own, that gives mahra, sepulcrums, kyanite etc, OR a chest if unlucky for non cashers.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

If you get 40+ dirty socks daily (I had nearly 50 today), and let's say for example 10 of those socks give you the chest that requires balen, you still get 30+ free items.
              Give me 1 event where r2 did this in the past? It's a huge improvement.
              I am not talking about how many socks you get,

I am talking about how opening up ONE Sock where you ONLY get Colorful decor which requires to be Paid can be called "Free".

Comment

I am not talking about how many socks you get,

I am talking about how opening up ONE Sock where you ONLY get Colorful decor which requires to be Paid can be called "Free".
                If you would only get 2 socks for example daily I'd understand, but you get over 40. If a few are bloody decors, who cares, you still a get a ton of free items next to it.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

This is so stupid have to pay to open these colorful decor wth is the purpose of this I dont give a hoot wats inside how do i get rid of these i aint spending balens to open something that came from drops

Comment

I really don't see how it's 'weaselly'. They give you free items, which is more than they did in the past, but now there's a chance for one of those chests to drop.
                    What you do with it is your choice. Open them a.k.a pay for them or drop them if you can't/won't.
                    You get more from the socks than you did with previous events where you only received ANYTHING with 2 (!!) free chests daily in hot events and that's it.
                    First of all, you can't drop them. It's weaselly because by sticking them into your inventory and not the shop, they're trying to trick us into 'buying' them.

Like I said, no one would bat an eye if they were on sale for 25 balens in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
                      First of all, you can't drop them. It's weaselly because by sticking them into your inventory and not the shop, they're trying to trick us into 'buying' them.

Like I said, no one would bat an eye if they were on sale for 25 balens in the shop.
                      Dude, instead of seeing it as a bug, you immediately see it as a scam forcing you to spend balen rofl.
                      Genius this community haha.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

no like r2 are genius they know how to milk and you are proof of it

Comment

Originally posted by lagerfeld View Post
                          no like r2 are genius they know how to milk and you are proof of it
                          Yes, because I'm not agreeing with all your hallucinations and moans, I'm a cow being milked.
                          You are a genius, I bow to thy mighty words!

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Dude, instead of seeing it as a bug, you immediately see it as a scam forcing you to spend balen rofl.
                            Genius this community haha.
                            You think it's a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
                              You think it's a bug?
                              Ofcourse it is, not everything is a bloody conspiracy to make u spend balen...
                              You guys are starting to see ghosts in everything when it comes to r2 haha.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

wouldnt put it past r2 to try this since they are making the game unbalanced as it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X