colorful decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by care90 View Post
    wouldnt put it past r2 to try this since they are making the game unbalanced as it is.
    It's a speculation worthy of speculating, but most here immediately are convinced that's the case.
    I see it as an option being possible, but I'm more realistic and prefer to see it as a simple bug.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

I'm already waiting for that moment, any reason is good enough for many to moan, just because they want to moan.
      I like it when girls moan to me is that good enough?
      Just teasing figured i would lighten up this thread a little lol

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
        People are irritated not because it costs balens, but because it's a weaselly thing to do. If it was put in the hot items shop tab for 25 balens, not a single person would complain. But I guess not enough people were buying the hot items chests so now they stick them in your inventory where you can't get rid of them. I suppose I could open some more inventory space, oh wait, can't afford that anymore either.

It's not that the chests cost balens, it's the devious way they try to trick you into spending those balens.

No shame.
        That. Idc if its a cash item for the retards still willing to hand over R2 their money. But forcing me to take it and use up space for something I refuse to use is the **. It should have been in the shop with the rest of their pretend sales.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
          solo dangeons too
          Multi player dungeons give them as well.

Comment

You get them from catacombs (blitz), campaign blitz, and mpds.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

"Wahwahwah.... Blahblahblah... r2 is greedy!!!" But still playing the game, lmao doesn't make sense.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

I am only annoyed that they can cannot be removed from my inventory. I am very limited on open space these days.
                - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

This is by far the dumbest reward this game has come up with. Not only MUST you pay to open this, you can't even get rid of it! This piece of **** is PERMA in your inventory. Get rid of this as a reward.

Comment

IggyBousse is the living proof that world is full of Wonderful Lovely People!. And that in wartune (cashtune) even Wonderful Lovely People! can be top players (because of cash of course). Just like in real world. And btw colorfull decors are very usefull for non-cashers (lmfao). With new update i knew they are gonna ♥ up this game. Huge cashers had gain 20k br in no time. Now Iggy, are you so stupid or you just like 2 tease minor and non-cashers with your smartass posts?
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-06-2013, 06:54 AM. Reason: Watch your language, mister!

Comment

For those saying it's just one spot, I want to point out it costs balens to unlock inventory space. The colorful decor is equivalent to losing 135 balens.

Comment

This is by far the worst item drop ever... Paying 25 balens for those rewards just absurd.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                        I...I love you like a love song baby...
                        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                        :o:o:o:o

Comment

Yes, because I'm not agreeing with all your hallucinations and moans, I'm a cow being milked.
                          You are a genius, I bow to thy mighty words!
                          what hallucinations its a fact that they put a pay to use item in a free to get item if you still dont get that you are beyond hopeless fine you get other stuff free like every month but now they put pay to use in free items but i can understand that for you it is moaning because you actually open them conclusion i could sell you a bag of **** and you would ask where to get more
                          Last edited by lagerfeld; 12-06-2013, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Open them a.k.a pay for them or drop them if you can't/won't. You CANNOT drop them, not able to sell item either

This is a huge improvement, but people STILL aren't happy, because of that stupid extra little chest that's MEANT FOR CASHERS in the first place. If it's meant for cashers, why do non-cashers get the things? Seems you have an answer for everything else, what's the answer for that?

Comment

Originally posted by simihosta View Post
                              IggyBousse is the living proof that world is full of Wonderful Lovely People!. And that in wartune (cashtune) even Wonderful Lovely People! can be top players (because of cash of course). Just like in real world. And btw colorfull decors are very usefull for non-cashers (lmfao). With new update i knew they are gonna ♥ up this game. Huge cashers had gain 20k br in no time. Now Iggy, are you so stupid or you just like 2 tease minor and non-cashers with your smartass posts?
                              I lolled at this, and wonder if you even read what you type . Mate, you're so angry, I don't see why you still play this. Shoo, go play WOW, or LoL, more your game.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-06-2013, 06:54 AM. Reason: edit the quote

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Soooo anyone else noted that R2 forgot to post events? Too busy counting money I guess
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Class: Archer
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X