Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

colorful decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have a saying in our country, many small rivers make's a big lake. i counted that if you from 40 stinky socks get 7 christmas decore and the event goes on until the 1 january you will need 28 x 7 x 25 = 4900 balens to pay for your "free" gift. that is 5 recharges or 245 days of free balens video viewing(if you get approxametly 20 balens a day). that is not the concept of getting something as a gift.

Comment

• it's like if your boss at work decide that insted of a christmas bonus all his employees gets a rainforest tree, but the cost for the tree exseeds the bonus amount and all the emplyees get's two envelopes for bonus. 1 is a certificate that you now own a tree in africa, the other one is a bill for the remaining amount of the tree cost. what would you then say too your boss the next time you meet him?

Comment

• Guys - I don't condone what R2 have done, however, why don't you use the option to "Get Free Balens" - I have done this and got over 1000 free balens today - installing games from Google play on my phone, Apple Store for my ipad - some of these net 100+ balens each, just to open the game and not even play it - then delete it, no harm no foul.

In short there is no reason for any1 to really kick off - this is a KNEE JERK reaction..

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Wth did I just read .
          You can't figure that out? It's pretty obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
            Guys - I don't condone what R2 have done, however, why don't you use the option to "Get Free Balens" - I have done this and got over 1000 free balens today - installing games from Google play on my phone, Apple Store for my ipad - some of these net 100+ balens each, just to open the game and not even play it - then delete it, no harm no foul.

In short there is no reason for any1 to really kick off - this is a KNEE JERK reaction..

In short, many ppl dont have "get free balens" in their countries..so they cant do anything about it..

The FREE is still FREE, there's just an OPTION EXTRA for cashers.
            And now I'm done trying to explain, I feel I'm talking to a very thick wall here with many people lol.

Also very good question about the winter theme, I never even paid attention to it . I'd like to see it too .

And as far as "extra" goes if u have 50 socks and get 10 decors u have 10 rewards less..so there is nothing extra in that..and it certanily is not option..
            Last edited by R27076895; 12-06-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
              IggyBousse, the fact is that you are an R2 arselicker, you've been taking their side on the forum for as long as I can remember. Not sure why though,
              One of the simple answers is that,maybe,he likes to get a position on the forum.

Either way he's right about one thing though:what's free is free,and we do get a lot.The problem with the decors will probably be fixed at a future maintenance.

Comment

• Sure we do..but still they take away your free rewards every time u get decor..and that is simlpy wrong..If any1 wants to spend balens on that give them OPTION for that..leave free rewards to be free..cuz every time u got decor u lost 1 free reward.. -.-

Comment

• Ok to get this thread back on track. The free stuff in the piles of stinky socks are really nice and i have gotten over 70+ of them in 2 days. However, out of that 70 i have gotten 26 colorful decor and 18 colorful socks. Thus it appears to me at least that the colorful decor is one of the more frequent items you get from the piles. This is where in lies the problem. With colorful decor being one of the more frequent items gotten from the piles, that means there is a good chance i will get nothing useful from a pile of stinky socks.

Some may say to get free balens, however my ad blocker and where i live prevent me from watching videos for balens. Since i dont own a smartphone because I dont have much use for all that is offered on one, the way of loading games then deleting them wont work. Also cant open them with bound balens, thus they will just pile up being unused and taking away from other free stuff the piles offer that i could actually use.

It is because of the things that I have explained above that make the colorful decor just another rip off in the game.

Comment

• lol , I never trust "get free balens", it will install spywares, ad popup and virus on our PCs, "Free cake" never never exists in the world.

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                    Guys - I don't condone what R2 have done, however, why don't you use the option to "Get Free Balens" - I have done this and got over 1000 free balens today - installing games from Google play on my phone, Apple Store for my ipad - some of these net 100+ balens each, just to open the game and not even play it - then delete it, no harm no foul.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

• There might still be hope

I tried selling them - "This item cannot be sold". This means it's either useful as an exchange item somewhere or someone will have to fix this, because everyone who can't open it will have 1 slot permanently taken.

And my stats:

71 Pile:
                      21 Decor
                      21 Sock
                      6 Mahra

Comment

• Any item that takes up an inventory spot costs 12000 balens for permanent lease.
                        Basically R2 saying if you want to use that spot for next year, pay your rent 500+ balens.
                        That's a good x-mas spirit, p2l=(pay2live) gift !!
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Sure, except for everybody that's on a Kongregate, Kabam, etc server and doesn't have that option.

Comment

Guys - I don't condone what R2 have done, however, why don't you use the option to "Get Free Balens."
                            Because gifts shouldn't be costing you anything. If I walked up to you and gave you a cake that you couldn't eat until after you paid me money for giving it to you, what was the point of me giving you the cake in the first place? If you wanted to buy the cake, I'm certain you could go out and buy it without prompting. This method of marketing is just plain wrong and unethical, and by saying things like "well, you could always get free balens to open then" IS condoning their actions, as you are sending the company a clear message that, yes, this action is okay, and you should do it more often; we like it. Free balens, recharged balens, it's all the same to the company, as they're getting paid no matter where the source is coming from.

You don't like what they're doing, don't support it in any way, shape, or form. Free balens, bought balens, hell, even in-game money, don't feed the beast. If they deem this as a success, they'll certainly do it again, and on a larger scale, like making all non-gold/daru items balen-bound, and only openable for XX balens.

Is that the kind of gaming experience you want to endorse?

Comment

• one time i was in germany, one of my friends, girlfriend recived a beutiful red rose from a random kid. after that my friend recived a not if he wanted too buy this rose for 10 euro for his girlfriend. this is the same tactic that r2 is playing us for now. give someone a "free" item and then expect you too pay for it.

Comment

• When will the christmas even will begin? I have 10. 70 more for a raindeer.

Comment

Working...
                                X