Its enough, i'm out of this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its enough, i'm out of this

I just want to say, for me ITS ENOUGH, i'll quit after my vip end in 1 month left.

SO GO TO HELL R2 and WARTUNE

You become so stupid greedy with your closed eyes with no respect for your customers.

Why i write this? I just "suggest" another players do the same.

I want tell you mates, YOU ARE UNDER R2 SCAM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

upset they took all your amythest away .. its just a rage quit and you will be back
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

And it's not r2, it's 7road, this was going to be in here anyway.

Yes r2 greedier, but that just means u need extra time to collect it.
      Nothing major to quit over, heavy cashers will get stronger thats all.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

i think its r2
        -West Coast S115

Comment

R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
          7Road is the main developer of the game.
          And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
          And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
          And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
          Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
            R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
            7Road is the main developer of the game.
            And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
            And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
            And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
            Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.
            I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

A heap of us were talking earlier, topic of the conversation was "we should move the entire guild to a new game"
              Why? Because this game is fueled by 100% pure greed!

I am already decided that when a certain game comes out I am going, thats not even debatable for me.
              I also know others are actively looking for an alternative now & when they also find a suitable game they also will quit.

Greed the fastest way a gaming company can run itself into the ground.
              Continue business R2/7roads, but just remember your customers will only tolerate so much. Besides we the player play for entertainment, not to have our wallets/purses continually bleed dry.

Comment

this game is just rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!! It is far better to buy ps4 or xbox and play top games in that.

Just cant tolerate wartune greedy anymore. Last week i sold all my gear like rage and contributed gold to my guild so that there should not be any chance of coming back.

Those you cant switch to other game, i advice them to play wartune in chinese or english version of indonesian wartune. They are much cheaper

Comment

im out to http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Robing-on-FACE

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                    upset they took all your amythest away .. its just a rage quit and you will be back
                    Its one from alot, I asked r2 to fix or keep, and main reason is "Expensive" things around, first lower boxes from 30 balens to 3 balens, and now with exchange rate of gold rush ! and servers dead so really bad with plunder ppl, why? server almost dead not alot of players left, we need merge badly and r2 not give a ***, you almost cant do 1 or 2 plunders, but actually for super OP its a play ground, and now skills all about balens, how you can buy 1 skill with 3 bb / day drop from boxes?

Not count that this game become gamble, all hard work that I do now is rabbish, why? cuz a new lucky players and even I spent some on boxes has no luck !

SO its all about that NO COMMUNICATION with players, R2 just want farm money.

Well, game started with not bad balance, but now it s seriously become a huge expensive game.

IF I quit after 1 month (and will do anyway cuz i'm sure r2 will not fix anything), ITS NOT called rage quit !

ITs enough from those Chinese games anyway, wartune is my end story with those Chinese MMO fake games.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

ITS r2, the game development only from 7road, if u want to be sure go see another publishers and 7road copy, prices and "changes requests" done by R2, boxes, percentages, and all those values done by R2 game NOT 7road issue.

I'm developer and I know that all those things can get modified by client (r2games here) by change values in XML file or anything similar, or under client request. SO its r2 issue.

BTW Kabam, Kong, Armors those publishers is clients of r2, so those publishers is lvl 3 on tree here.
                      Last edited by TheVictorious; 12-05-2013, 07:48 AM.

Comment

there are so many good things in life to do than wasting valuable money/time in this ♥♥♥ game. ♥♥♥ wartune
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-05-2013, 08:13 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

I have not spendt money in this game, only time. I agree the patches/events are all focused on cashers. I don`t like the direction 7 roads/R2 does either with the game and
                          probably quitting myself by the end of this month (tops next month I think). My server is about dead as well even after 3 merges this year.
                          I`ve experienced a lot of lag/disconnects after patch 2.1 it got even worse for me and fellow players.
                          I hope they start sorting things on their end asap.

There are a lot better games out there Worth a try. Good luck to Wartune.

Comment

I have to agree to this but I will not be quitting but just stop spending as much as I have since February. My VIP will end in a few days and I'll just play like a non-casher from now on. This is getting a little too ridiculous as the months go by.

Comment

Don't blame 7roads, the biggest problem is that BB are the right drop rate, FOR CHINESE PRICES. meaning at r2 where the prices are so much higher, people rage. The so called "bug" with 30 BB for campaign, was proberly a fix from 7roads for r2 having high prices. R2 decides to call this a bug, cause they don't want people to know they are greedy. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                              X