No announcement yet.

Its enough, i'm out of this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i understand being ******** off for losing all the amethyst .. for playing on a dead server .. for the colorful decor blackmail..etc etc .. what i dont understand is so much people getting enraged about the bound balens drop rate ... sure its awful for a new-comer (having to spend those for farm,inventory and stuff) , but moderately fair for people on high levels and br .. even with the 2-3 balen drop at campaign blitz , u can easily farm 30 balens a day .. sometimes more.. u get them from spire , u get them from guild altar , u get them from solo arena. so its roughly 15 days for a sylph skill . or a crypt key every 2 days .. and its totally free,just requires some work ..

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.
      R2 does decide what the prices will be so that's a fact. If he's serious about quitting, then it'll be a fact that he quit. The 3rd part I'm not sure of. The second part is correct. Last part is correct.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

you are rubbish, stop posting.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

R2 will never change and they will continue to price gouge everything in wartunes and the price gouging will continue as long as people are willing to dump huge amounts of cash into it.

If you want a company to change then you dont give them money. It forces a company to change or it dies. it really is that simple. No one needs any game regardless of what it is but when games are played, it's for entertainment and not to have to dump ungodly amounts of money on, but in R2's case, they want your paychecks. People get poorer and poorer while the greed of R2 makes the owner richer and richer.

People just need to stop feeding the monster and let it die or force it to change if it wants to live but people will never stop feeding it.
          Last edited by R2812503; 12-08-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2812503 View Post
            when games are played, it's for entertainment and not to have to dump ungodly amounts of money on,
            yup exactly true
            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

R2 will never change and they will continue to price gouge everything in wartunes and the price gouging will continue as long as people are willing to dump huge amounts of cash into it.

If you want a company to change then you dont give them money. It forces a company to change or it dies. it really is that simple. No one needs any game regardless of what it is but when games are played, it's for entertainment and not to have to dump ungodly amounts of money on, but in R2's case, they want your paychecks. People get poorer and poorer while the greed of R2 makes the owner richer and richer.

People just need to stop feeding the monster and let it die or force it to change if it wants to live but people will never stop feeding it.
              I absolutely agree with you. But there is a major problem - people like IggyBouse, who needs a sheperd (r2games) if you know what i mean.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by R28799735 View Post
                R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
                7Road is the main developer of the game.
                And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
                And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
                And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
                Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

lol ... then u r rubbish too ...

This sentences below is the Fact :

This sentences too :
                And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.

As he is one of heavy casher too ..

So I believe ur sentence is rubbish ... only troll but nothing lol ..

U wanna be respected but don't want to respect other ...

Comment

agreed, I bet wartune will half price everything, if 80% people don't spend money for 2 months.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                    I just want to say, for me ITS ENOUGH, i'll quit after my vip end in 1 month left.

SO GO TO HELL R2 and WARTUNE

You become so stupid greedy with your closed eyes with no respect for your customers.

Why i write this? I just "suggest" another players do the same.

I want tell you mates, YOU ARE UNDER R2 SCAM.
                    Another happy customer..

Comment

Y do people seem to feel that they have to let every1 know there are leaving. Just leave no one care if u go or not have a nice day. And like the other person said u will be back.

Comment

R2 doesn't decide everything... It was not r2 decision to leave out auction house. I used to think that r2 was the main publisher for wartune but later on I found out it's Proficient City. Prices for all wartune servers publish in america must have the same prices in order to weed out competition. Since there was a place that was cheaper than R2, Proficient City or any other wartune publishers then everyone just go there, so I can't say what wartune can do and not do.

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                          Quote Originally Posted by R28799735 View Post
                          And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
                          And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
                          Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

lol ... then u r rubbish too ...

This sentences below is the Fact :

This sentences too :

As he is one of heavy casher too ..

So I believe ur sentence is rubbish ... only troll but nothing lol ..

U wanna be respected but don't want to respect other ...
                          I've been playing since november, just not on r2 alone, boohoo?
                          You talk about respect but call me rubbish, while I never called someone that myself directly...
                          Ofcourse r2 decides the price, where are you going with this?

I was replying on his moaning why people will quit. Which is RUBBISH. Prices have always been bad, game has always been like this.
                          If you suddenly decide to quit because you just now realised it, I will just laugh at that, sorrry....
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Reality Squared Games is a game publisher that Publish games to the European market.
                            Proficient City publish the game to the usa market.
                            7 Roads covers the Chinese market and are the developers of wartune.
                            R2 and Prof city both choose there own events while some of the bigger decisions are decided by both companies.
                            The decision to not release the auction house was obviously decided by both R2 and PC. But all events,prices,drop rates and everything else related to the European Wartune will be and always has been decided by R2.
                            Hope that clears it all up.

Comment

I just want to say, for me ITS ENOUGH, i'll quit after my vip end in 1 month left.

You become so stupid greedy with your closed eyes with no respect for your customers.

If you won't like it so much, why keep playing it another month? I'll bet you'll keep playing in the end and you'll keep your vip up despite all your outrage right now.

Comment

why u going to w8 1 month before quit. better quit right now!
                                Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Working...
                                X