Its enough, i'm out of this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I've been playing since november, just not on r2 alone, boohoo?
    You talk about respect but call me rubbish, while I never called someone that myself directly...
    Ofcourse r2 decides the price, where are you going with this?

I was replying on his moaning why people will quit. Which is RUBBISH. Prices have always been bad, game has always been like this.
    If you suddenly decide to quit because you just now realised it, I will just laugh at that, sorrry....
    Originally Posted by R28799735 View Post
    R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
    7Road is the main developer of the game.
    And OP has been playing since september last year, so he knows what he is talking about.
    And soon I'm gonna quit too if this is the way R2 is continuing.
    And maybe people should warn beginners about R2.
    Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands.

Your Quote : I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.

Was it mean in "rubbish" in your sentences

Wasn't u say only the last sentence Beginners should not play this game if they want to be the best without spending hundreds of dollars or maybe even thousands. is correct and other is rubbish

Wasn't u told this sentences are rubbish :
    R2 decides what kind of prices it gives out to players.
    7Road is the main developer of the game.

U stated "Ofcourse r2 decides the price" after u said And it's not r2, it's 7road, this was going to be in here anyway. ....

I just though isn't is good that u r reply with better sentence since they do nothing to you or I just know that is ur base personality ...

Though of that, I do agree with u for Prices have always been bad, and heavy cashers will get stronger thats all coz they will spend it ... so better if don't compete .. try to little bit relax ... but for sure the OP is a casher too (100 rank in cross server) .. He just feel bad about R2, and just hope that R2 can listen the customers ...

Comment

Dude stop making such long replies, are you kidding me? I'm not going to read a wall of text everytime.
      And I clearly said why I find it rubbish in my previous reply, next time read more, type less please.

I'll quote it once more just in case:

I was replying on his moaning why people will quit. Which is RUBBISH. Prices have always been bad, game has always been like this.
      If you suddenly decide to quit because you just now realised it, I will just laugh at that, sorrry....
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        I only agree with your last sentence, the rest is rubbish lol.
        Next time Quote better ... and read before you were quote ... Read the first page you wrote ..

Read clear before state ... think more :P

Comment

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
          Next time Quote better ... and read before you were quote ... Read the first page you wrote ..

Read clear before state ... think more :P
          Yeh, if everything on this forum is taken literally, I need to start typing walls of text.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i know this guys on my server with 82K BR he got angry with some R2 lame event he sold his all stuff and quit and after 5 days he come back and feel sorry for what he did . he collected his 60 pve again .. its been 3 months ha ha ha. i love the look on his face rofl
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

congratulations for ur 787th post

Comment

Its crazy to talk about quitting in the forum imho.
                What about talking about what you can do with those spare time and what to spend with those 2000 dollars monthly that you are not gonna use for balens and also vip too.

Buying 1) Bose Headphone for myself when gaming
                2) upgrade sound systems
                3) Go on a tour to somewhere warm like Indonesia
                4) Go on a help trip to phillipines to help those suffering from the aftermath of typhoon haiyan
                5) While you are in phillipines go spend some money on the poor gals.
                6) Playing some new mmorpgs that came out will sooth the mind.
                7) Finding a gf to sit on your lap while you are playing. Of course it is better if both can do some vigorous exercise daily, involving alot of waist muscles.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                X