Robing on FACE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robing on FACE

I think i dont play anymore this game because next reasons.
    1)To game is getting much expensive then before.
    2).What is this events? you are kidding me ? 25 balen to open that color decor?.This is robing by face and this mounth is the mounth of holidays of present what present you give to US PLAYERS BECAUSE WE DONATE AND PAY YOUR SALARY AND KEEP YOUR SERVERS ALIVE WHAT PRESENT YOU GIVE US I TOLD YOU WHAT PRESENT YOU GIVE US ROBING US ON FACE ASKING 25 BALEN TO OPEN A THING WE GET IN THE CHRISTAMS EVENT.UPLIFTING EXCHANCE X480 WHAT CHANCE HAVE NON-CASHER? YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS GOAL SPENDING MONEY AND MONEY AND MONEY.ONLY WHAT YOU CAN GET IS A REINDER CARD? REALLY YOU ARE JOKING.39 BALLEN FOR A SYLPH UPGRADE CHEST I KNOW SOME ONE BUY 200 CHEST AND DOTN GET APPOLO
    3)After patch 2.1 and this sylph this come ruin the HOLE GAME BECAUSE i get beat in arena buy people wo i left them with 2k hp or 5k hp but they have appolo and kill me with delphic.
    4)FOR ME THIS MOUNTH I STOP MY VIP I GO MY BANK AND CANCEL ALL TRANZACTION FOR VIP. AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS KEEP YOUR EVENTS FOR YOUR FRIENDS .THIS FOR ME IS AT THE END OF LINE AFTER SE YOU ASKING ME 25 BALEN FOR A COLOR DECOR TO OPEN.GOODBYE ALL AND HAVE FUN MAYBE I WILL PLAY MAYBE NO.I WISH YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL PLAYERS.

AND 5) YOU ASKING ME TO BUY SYLPH SKILL WITH BALLENS? THIS IS YOUR JOB TO GIVE US FOR FREE SYLPH SKILLS BECAUSE IS PART OF THE GAME HOW ABOUT YOU ASKING US TO BUY OUR CHARACTERS SKILLS WITH BALENS? DO YOU THINK ONLY 1 TIME ABOUT PLAYERS WO AREN`T RICH ? THIS SUX BALLEN FOR SYLPH SKILL LOL.......
    Last edited by MagicAslan; 12-05-2013, 07:38 AM.

the game is ♥♥♥ toooooo expensive now.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-05-2013, 07:44 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
      I think i won't play this game anymore because of next reasons:
      1) The game is getting more expensive than before.

2) What are these events? Are you kidding me? 25 balens to open that color decor? This is robbery and this month is the month of holidays. What presents do you give to us players? We donate, pay your salaries and keep the servers alive. What presents do you give us? You are robbing us for asking 25 balens to open a thing we get in the christmas event. The "uplifting exchange" is 480 for Apollo, non-cashers have no chance of getting it. You can only complete this goal only by spending a lot of money. And the only thing you can get is a Reindeer card? You are kidding me. It cost 39 balens to get a sylph upgrade chest. I know someone who has bought 200 chests and didn't get Apollo.

3) Patch 2.1 and sylphs have ruined the whole game because I get beaten in arena by people with 2k-5k hp left. They use Apollo and kill me with delphic.

4) This month I'm going to stop my VIP. I'll go to my bank and cancel all the transactions for VIP. Happy holidays people, spend your money on friends and family and not on R2. 25 balens to open color decor is the end of the line for me. Goodbye all and have fun. Maybe I will continue to play and maybe not. I wish all players happy holidays.

And 5) You want me to buy sylph skills with balens? It is your job to give us free sylph skills because it's part of the game. How about you ask us to buy character skills with balens? Do you even think about players who aren't rich? Balens for sylph skills sucks... lol...
      Editted for you.
      Good luck and happy holidays to you too
      Last edited by johnD0e; 12-05-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

inb4 some people will make a fuss about the use of word "robbing".
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            inb4 some people will make a fuss about the use of word "robbing".
            Oh you...*giggles*
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
              I think i dont play anymore this game because next reasons.
              1)To game is getting much expensive then before.
              2).What is this events? you are kidding me ? 25 balen to open that color decor?.This is robing by face and this mounth is the mounth of holidays of present what present you give to US PLAYERS BECAUSE WE DONATE AND PAY YOUR SALARY AND KEEP YOUR SERVERS ALIVE WHAT PRESENT YOU GIVE US I TOLD YOU WHAT PRESENT YOU GIVE US ROBING US ON FACE ASKING 25 BALEN TO OPEN A THING WE GET IN THE CHRISTAMS EVENT.UPLIFTING EXCHANCE X480 WHAT CHANCE HAVE NON-CASHER? YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS GOAL SPENDING MONEY AND MONEY AND MONEY.ONLY WHAT YOU CAN GET IS A REINDER CARD? REALLY YOU ARE JOKING.39 BALLEN FOR A SYLPH UPGRADE CHEST I KNOW SOME ONE BUY 200 CHEST AND DOTN GET APPOLO
              3)After patch 2.1 and this sylph this come ruin the HOLE GAME BECAUSE i get beat in arena buy people wo i left them with 2k hp or 5k hp but they have appolo and kill me with delphic.
              Now im really not one as you can tell by how manny posts i have and the time line in which i have posted but, he does make a god point. i have a lot of money tied up into my archer and not as much but enough tied up into my mage to have a new troop or pet (what ever) come and make it possible for someone who has a 6 k br lower then mine defeat me because he has worked his pet differently with better results does leave a bit of a salty taste in ones mouth.
              as far as the cloth goes im hoping like hell that i am not stuck with a bunch of decorations that cant be sold or thrown away. maybe there will be another event that will allow us to trade in the colorful garbage for something decent

Comment

well just stop eating mc donalds for a week and go healthy like bread and peanut butter.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                X