Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

wartune december events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wartune december events

    Does your company like taking the mickey .

    you ave valuable players who play every day and loyal too and you then give us **** events that either are unable to get or u get free drops but need ballens to pay for .

    smelly socks is free drops exchange them for free you get decor which u need ballens.

    the sylph event get 10k br in 3 days u selling steroids to sylphs for this event then as some ppl cant do this cant be done as their isnt enough spec from events in 3 days to up it to 10k impossible event.

    as being december i would of liked the company who made thousands of dollars/pounds from us loyal customers a present say a free steed or a free sylph apollo for being loayal gamers

    but NO U **** ON THE PPL WHO LINE YOUR POCKETS.

    get a grip and start being human beings not money grabbing idiots and scrooges over special holiday period for everyone around the world

  • #2
    I got 40+ smelly socks today, if that event lasts a long time, I really don't understand why the hell people are moaning, just because it has a chest for balen in it.
    So many socks u can get daily with mostly free rewards and people STILL aren't happy. r2 isn't right about everything but people like you just moan about everything.
    God, these rants everywhere for absoltely no reason are becoming extremely annoying. It's INSANE.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+


    ^ Manly purple!

    Comment


    • #3
      lmfao and your one of these ppl who dont mind keep buying ballens for stupid drops of decor from a free drop and love keep playing a game that r2 devs dont listen .

      it ****** xmas and as a good will gesture something free from them would be nice not saying alot am i dude

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        I got 40+ smelly socks today, if that event lasts a long time, I really don't understand why the hell people are moaning, just because it has a chest for balen in it.
        So many socks u can get daily with mostly free rewards and people STILL aren't happy. r2 isn't right about everything but people like you just moan about everything.
        God, these rants everywhere for absoltely no reason are becoming extremely annoying. It's INSANE.
        Yeah agreed.

        I got 10 colorful socks today alone, so depending on how long the event lasts getting the mount for free would be easy enough. (sad I already have Reindeer but oh well, free stuff/mahra is good enough)

        Comment


        • #5
          ok wat about the sylph rewards get 10k br in 3 days cant be done if ur just unlocked sylphs and got only white ones oh nooooo its ok for you guys with dam apollos who are high ranked in arena isnt it

          the rewards and events wasnt realy discussed very well wasnt they
          Last edited by R231019162; 12-05-2013, 09:33 AM. Reason: added some thing else

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
            ok wat about the sylph rewards get 10k br in 3 days cant be done if ur just unlocked sylphs and got only white ones oh nooooo its ok for you guys with dam apollos who are high ranked in arena isnt it

            the rewards and events wasnt realy discussed very well wasnt they
            You don't need an apollo to get it. A blue sylph regardless of element can reach 10k BR. Two 10k br Irises on my server, lv66 and 69. Just because someone's unlucky or lazy to farm doesn't mean the event is impossible for a non-casher.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              You don't need an apollo to get it. A blue sylph regardless of element can reach 10k BR. Two 10k br Irises on my server, lv66 and 69. Just because someone's unlucky or lazy to farm doesn't mean the event is impossible for a non-casher.
              He moans on every topic, he keeps going after everything in this game involving cashers, pure envy.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+


              ^ Manly purple!

              Comment


              • #8
                Actually, a Blue Iris or Pan needs to be level 73+ and have at least 3 star and bunch of enchant done on it to reach 10,000 BR.

                My Iris right now is level 61 with 50 enchant on it, and it's BR is only 8000ish...

                This event is basically impossible for slow-levelers or anyone that's under 65 to complete without an Apollo (who gets higher BR by default)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Actually, a Blue Iris or Pan needs to be level 73+ and have at least 3 star and bunch of enchant done on it to reach 10,000 BR.

                  My Iris right now is level 61 with 50 enchant on it, and it's BR is only 8000ish...

                  This event is basically impossible for slow-levelers or anyone that's under 65 to complete without an Apollo (who gets higher BR by default)


                  Free balens only player in my guild. The difference is, I imagine your server is maybe more heavily populated/more cashers, so harder to get a good spot in sylph arena. On mine, not too much of a problem (though top 4 is purple apollo's/untouchable) but the rest is mainly 1 high level apollo + 2 super low level apollo's or 2 average apollo's + blue iris/pan. Rank 4~10 alone gets you 50 sepulcrum and its been 3-4? weeks now. + sacrificing sylphs/events/daily sylph arena rank/etc

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My blue pan is lvl 54 (didn't use any sepulcrum on him) and he has 7577 BR. People who use a blue pan or iris as their main shouldnt have any problem getting to 10k lvl 65ish with the use of sepulcrums.
                    It's perfectly doable, you just have to work for it.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+


                    ^ Manly purple!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post


                      Free balens only player in my guild. The difference is, I imagine your server is maybe more heavily populated/more cashers, so harder to get a good spot in sylph arena. On mine, not too much of a problem (though top 4 is purple apollo's/untouchable) but the rest is mainly 1 high level apollo + 2 super low level apollo's or 2 average apollo's + blue iris/pan. Rank 4~10 alone gets you 50 sepulcrum and its been 3-4? weeks now. + sacrificing sylphs/events/daily sylph arena rank/etc
                      my server, top 20 all have apollo, top 6 have 3 apollo, top 1 have 1 epic apollo.

                      I have to constantly knock myself down than up in Sylph Arena, so I only get half of the exp reward.

                      So... I only get 30~40 enchant stones.

                      And I am level 64, so my Iris will be capped at 64, that's needing even more enchant stone than the guy you posted to reach 10k BR.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X