Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear after 45 lvl

Hi Guys,
    I am already 45 lvl mage with PVP set and jewels from Catacombes.
    But what to focus in future? I have 48 lvl jewels and 40 lvl bender rings and wonder whether to skip bender jewels or not.
    Any advice for 50 lvl.?

Some people will tell you to go for pvp set 55 and then 60 set.

I don't. My strategy is as followed:

1. Farm for 40 rings and leg them.
    2. Go to lvl 54, farm honor there from bg as long as you can, in the meanwhile level talents as high as you can.
    3. While also being 54, keep doing GoD NM runs and get 50 set + jewels. A mage without 50 set is quite useless 60+ (not enough rage for healing at difficult times).
    4. When you can't stay at 54 go to 59 and camp there till LD (or if you prefer 64, depends how strong you are).
    5. I refused to lvl to 60 before I had 50 set and LD. Makes everything much easier now.

That's about it, I might have missed quite a few things tho, this is all on the top of my head.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-05-2013, 10:30 AM.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Ty very much, but I don't know what is GoD NM and LD -can you decode this abreviations? You mean 50 catacombs set?

Comment

God NM = Garden of Death Nightmare (Lvl 50-54)
        LD = Lord Divine Medal

The 50 set I refer to, is the one where you need crystaloids, legendary stones etc to build the set, requires quite a bit of work, but worth it.
        The 55 set is the easy way, just need insignias from arena shop, but it's much worse for a mage to have. Can't support well in teams with it.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
        X