Colorful decor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorful decor

Hello , i was wondering , if you could make this item tradeble , because it can not be discarded ( can`t sell , throw away ) .
    name: bibi
    guild: HonorGuard

How the hell can they be so stupid they you can't sell them and you have to use balens to open them

Comment

Originally posted by Wildvittran View Post
      How the hell can they be so stupid they you can't sell them and you have to use balens to open them
      happens ,don`t be rude . this is a easy fix !

but maybe i can suggest an exchange in event shop or something ( for the ones who will try to dump them )
      name: bibi
      guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Colorful Decor Bull ****

Ya these items r Bull ****. if u dont have balens u cant open them, and u cant use bound balens either, or sell/throw away. now no for sure that R2games and wartune are out to make u spend real money as much as u can, they r making this game all about money now, b/c u really dont make bound balens that much so they r trying to force every1 to either pay for the game or u wont get far, which will make all the uncashers end up quitting b/c they wouldnt be able to do much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Colorful Decor Bullcrap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	1678235

Comment

Isn't it obvious? Its to force you to either spend real cash to get rid of them or spend cash (or bound balens) to unlock another inventory row to let them waste space. Its a win win for them, either way they get your balens

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            Isn't it obvious? Its to force you to either spend real cash to get rid of them or spend cash (or bound balens) to unlock another inventory row to let them waste space. Its a win win for them, either way they get your balens
            3 full pages with vouchers before they switched and we have a big big vault in guild......but it still annoys the **** outta me
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

ok Let the event over if somehow you want to get rid of your Colourful Decor, Well it's a strategy where I have used before... Just leave it In your Guild vault.. and ask to be kick.. Once you out. you will receive a mail of your decor. just delete it and apply back to the guild.. well you lost all your contribution, but at least you get rid of that thing

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
                ok Let the event over if somehow you want to get rid of your Colourful Decor, Well it's a strategy where I have used before... Just leave it In your Guild vault.. and ask to be kick.. Once you out. you will receive a mail of your decor. just delete it and apply back to the guild.. well you lost all your contribution, but at least you get rid of that thing
                This made me lol. It's a totally valid point and will work. Just amazing the lengths we have to go to work around Wartune's nonsense.

Comment

this is the stupid event ever. r2 so greedy.

Comment

Another **** items, Make it easy...Reach or leave it. Gradually making bored to play

Comment

Working...
                    X