Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommended Server!! READ THIS DEVELOPERS FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Server!! READ THIS DEVELOPERS FOR CHRIST SAKE!

Please we want more players in the server for like thousand online EVERYDAY! day & night

At the recommended server how come there is only one? The serpent's den?
    It is supposed to be the latest server which is the one for PST, GMT & EDT

So new players can also join the the other server not only in EDT, this is so LAME!
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

a server is based on time and each server depending on type has a different timing doesn't matter weather u want more players also this game is only a few weeks old give it some time the ads are already put up on many sites including facebook and twitter so just wait soon it will be flooding with players
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      a server is based on time and each server depending on type has a different timing doesn't matter weather u want more players also this game is only a few weeks old give it some time the ads are already put up on many sites including facebook and twitter so just wait soon it will be flooding with players
      ^ What She/He said, and love this game so much i been reccomending it as well to many of my friends
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

not sure if it matter but i found this game on another games messege boared some players talking about it so i came and checked it out....3 days later im lvl 29 and very tired... lol

my join dates is jan of 2012? guess i must have played crystal sada at some point
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
          not sure if it matter but i found this game on another games messege boared some players talking about it so i came and checked it out....3 days later im lvl 29 and very tired... lol

my join dates is jan of 2012? guess i must have played crystal sada at some point
          this game is only a few weeks old its not possible if u joined at jan
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
          X