Truth of the Auction House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth of the Auction House

Yes Yes R2 had nothing to do with the Auction house, 7road controls the code of the game. This is all true but at the same time a LIE.

Why would 7road suddenly make an alteration to their game code to allow us to not have trading. Unless someone submitted a report that told them they would lose money by allowing such a feature. Obviously this report wasnt done by 7road as they had already implemented the feature. So someone else had to submit it. Now who would urge 7road to do such a thing in order to grind even more profits out of its players, sound like someone we know.

R2 is behind it. R2 is the distributor they dont make the game at all, there isnt a single improvement to the game that came from R2. What they do do is translate the UI, set prices, set exchange rates of items, determine the random values of items (like event chests), customer service, and server operation. In other words everything we HATE about wartune.

I do agree with this, R2 bought the license and now implement what they want. They decided not to add Auctionhouse.
    I'm sure 7road gave them the option to add it.
    Maybe r2 has to pay for it, see it for example as a DLC for many current games, where they need to pay extra to 7road for these updates.
    Windows does the same with many options when you build a server.
    And r2 doesn't want to pay for an option that harms their income.

All speculation ofcourse, but if true not a very respectful way of doing things around here.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-05-2013, 12:47 PM.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

It was said that ************ owns the main rights for the game for NA and they removed the auction house. Not so much R2s fault in that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        It was said that ************ owns the main rights for the game for NA and they removed the auction house. Not so much R2s fault in that matter.
        Aren't ************ and r2 2different companies? That just mindboggles me lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

like i said 7 road controls the code, but who do u think convinced them to REDESIGN that code in the name of profiteering

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            Aren't ************ and r2 2different companies? That just mindboggles me lol.
            Yep they are, but basically 7road > proficient city/************ > R2/other NA publishers. Well least that's what was said when auction house was first supposed to come out (and do believe it was confirmed somewhere, on kong maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Yep they are, but basically 7road > proficient city/************ > R2/other NA publishers. Well least that's what was said when auction house was first supposed to come out (and do believe it was confirmed somewhere, on kong maybe)
              That's a weird chain of command imho. Doesn't make sense whatsoever. Basically if you want to complain about anything, you need to go to the ************ forums then?

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                That's a weird chain of command imho. Doesn't make sense whatsoever. Basically if you want to complain about anything, you need to go to the ************ forums then?
                Realistically when have complaints ever done anything lol (my main is on ************, forums are dead, and the CS is as terrible as anywhere). But a screwed up chain like that would give them at least "some" excuse. Having to go left and right just to change/fix something.

Comment

we better start learning some chinese then :P
                  anyhow
                  7road > wartune dot com > r2games > kong
                  > gamefuse/miniclip
                  > ********
                  >koramgames

Comment

well r2 is a bunch of tards if u ask me, when i asked them why we are getting double tripple or even higher prices on some items and the drop rate of bb is the same as in china, they lied their face off and told me 7road set those prices, but that makes no sence since 7 road obviously has balance on their servers. where as here its quite impossible to get anything worthwhile with bb.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                      well r2 is a bunch of tards if u ask me, when i asked them why we are getting double tripple or even higher prices on some items and the drop rate of bb is the same as in china, they lied their face off and told me 7road set those prices, but that makes no sence since 7 road obviously has balance on their servers. where as here its quite impossible to get anything worthwhile with bb.
                      They're actually right. The droprate is the same, the problem is however that everything is more expensive here.
                      The code is the same as the chinese game thus it drops the same. They didn't lie to you. The only thing that can change this problem is either:

a. shop prices cheaper (haha not going to happen)
                      b. 7road changes the code for our servers so the drop is higher (don't know if 7road is willing to change code like that)

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well yes i asked them about prices and they said 7road sets them which is a blatant lie. I know the drop rate is the same and has been set as it is cause there is a balance in 7road servers (bb drop and prices).

Comment

try imagining playing this game without cash now its impossible if u start from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                          X