Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

MPD attempt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD attempt

So I am sure this gets brought up a lot and sorry if I am beating a dead horse, but I really think that you should be able to choose whether or not you use your mp attempt.
    This is for several reasons:

1. For slow levelers, so they can help people with mp and not have to worry about getting the xp.

2. For helping lower levels get their mp's done and not having to wait until you can round up a team to get your own MPD done.

3. So you don't accidentally run a lower level MPD and waste your attempt on it.

I don't know how many times i have been asked to run MP with a lower level and i have to tell them no because my MP team doesn't come on til late at night due to work and whatnot. I think this would be a really good thing and I don't see how it would really change the game all that much. If there is a specific reason why R2 cannot do this then please let me know.

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
    So I am sure this gets brought up a lot and sorry if I am beating a dead horse, but I really think that you should be able to choose whether or not you use your mp attempt.
    This is for several reasons:

1. For slow levelers, so they can help people with mp and not have to worry about getting the xp.

2. For helping lower levels get their mp's done and not having to wait until you can round up a team to get your own MPD done.

3. So you don't accidentally run a lower level MPD and waste your attempt on it.

I don't know how many times i have been asked to run MP with a lower level and i have to tell them no because my MP team doesn't come on til late at night due to work and whatnot. I think this would be a really good thing and I don't see how it would really change the game all that much. If there is a specific reason why R2 cannot do this then please let me know.
    On the first one if your not wanting to lvl just enter any mpd and exit and your attempt is gone so you can help your friends with theirs. so that ones out of the way
    3 well just be careful what you click turn off invites if some one wants you to come and you want to go then turn back on.

2 is the only one that isnt really covered with a option. It is a neat idea but prob hard to implement. but hey who knows. Also if i recall there is also a ticket option for suggestions so id shoot one out as a ticket to get it more attention .

Comment

Working...
    X