Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apollo Skill light arrow: what is damage bonus on opponents health?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo Skill light arrow: what is damage bonus on opponents health?

Anyone know the damage bonus to Apollo skills that hit more based on opponents health. And if this is a big boost in world boss?

Dunno what the boost is, but on WB damage was subpar using it. Tried it but wasn't really worth it averaged normal slasher attacks for me (knight)

Comment

Thanks for the info Wraith. I'm a knight too and that sucks to hear it is subpar in WB Any luck with it in PvP when the opponent has high health? or is it better to just cast the AoE's and health instead?

Comment

In GA today it was fairly decent, though the random 2-4 aspect of it cost me a few fights lol, since it decided to hit only 2 when all 3 were alive at low health only to have an apollo delphic smacked into my face! On higher HP opponents it hit a bit harder than omnipotent strike, but on weaker opponents its similar in power.

Apollo's heal is pretty good though for sure, especially with the +5% passive (curious whether crit heals can apply to it) though it consumes 500 points so you have to be careful how many and which skills you use.

Best use of light arrow I had was in BG, especially if you already have awakening set up from a previous fight, cleans up everything in your path relatively quickly. And can give you an edge against higher/equal BR opponents.

Comment

wondering it too, and if it work on mpd/spire/necro bosses would be nice X_X
          -West Coast S115

Comment

Apollo's heal is pretty good though for sure, especially with the +5% passive (curious whether crit heals can apply to it) though it consumes 500 points so you have to be careful how many and which skills you use.
            im not sure about crit but the 5% heal increase doesnt work on this, just like the passive 20% heal increase of knights doesnt work on this skill or heal runes either. 20% heal for 500 awakening points is pretty low if you compare it with iris and her insane crit heals (which cost no awakening points).

Comment

Working...
            X