Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amethyst reset to ZERO (but not for all??!?!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst reset to ZERO (but not for all??!?!)

Seriously?? I was upset when I found my Amethyst reset to ZERO! But then I find out some in my guild still have what they've collected for the past month!!!

What's going on here?? When will this be resolved??? I had nearly 12k Amethyst already!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't seem right...I want mine back same as this person (Whom I Won't Name).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Amethyst.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1741844
    Last edited by Muxa_Mage; 12-05-2013, 02:10 PM.

Originally posted by Muxa_Mage View Post
    Seriously?? I was upset when I found my Amethyst reset to ZERO! But then I find out some in my guild still have what they've collected for the past month!!!

What's going on here?? When will this be resolved??? I had nearly 12k Amethyst already!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't seem right...I want mine back same as this person (Whom I Won't Name).
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]63856[/ATTACH]
    I find this interesting

see blow up of same screen shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amethyst.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	279.3 KB
ID:	1678231

Im saying nothing other than look at the numbers and surrounding areas and you decide....
    right click open in new tab for full view

Comment

LOL, consider distortion from image compression, that was downloaded from facebook which loves to create lossy jpegs.

Comment

"Doesn't seem right"

Having a month's head start seems right to you? lol

If anything you should ask for everyone's to be reset, not asking for yours back.

Even s1 doesn't get that much of an edge over others.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          "Doesn't seem right"

Having a month's head start seems right to you? lol

If anything you should ask for everyone's to be reset, not asking for yours back.

Even s1 doesn't get that much of an edge over others.

That is your opinion....I spent a month farming all that and getting amethyst stolen from me. So if one gets to keep then all should get to keep, not the other way around.

Comment

LOL, consider distortion from image compression, that was downloaded from facebook which loves to create lossy jpegs.
            Ahh possible then yep

Regardless as another poster said it isnt fair for other servers with exception of s1 that is the test server to get the month head start. The testers deserve it cause of the bugs they are gona get slamed with. Some of which could cause them to loose stuff from their chars. But other nope should not get bonuses before other servers.

Comment

Cool maybe it's okay for them to remove other things we work to get in game. Maybe I'll spend a month collecting Daru and log in one day and find that set to 0. We should all be okay with that!

I can't seem to find any posting from R2 saying "Don't waste your time getting Amethyst in November because we will reset it to Zero and make you really upset!"
              So, tell me why I shouldn't be upset if there wasn't even notification that I was wasting my time???
              Last edited by Muxa_Mage; 12-05-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

What server # ? Devs are looking into the issue.

Comment

Cool maybe it's okay for them to remove other things we work to get in game. Maybe I'll spend a month collecting Daru and log in one day and find that set to 0. We should all be okay with that!

I can't seem to find any posting from R2 saying "Don't waste your time getting Amethyst in November because we will reset it to Zero and make you really upset!"
                  So, tell me why I shouldn't be upset if there wasn't even notification that I was wasting my time???
                  How long does it take for you to collect the amethyst? 3 minutes per day tops.

Log in during event time -- then get 2 advanced carts and get 400 Amethyst (no plunders). Just 3 minutes. Not like you spend 5 hours per day on it.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

*Update* There will be compensation for those affected, I'm just trying to make sure that all servers are covered. I'm assuming the OP is from one of the servers that are affected, but if not, please let me know via private message.

For the official statement regarding compensation, please refer to:
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-5-2-30-AM-EST

Comment

That is your opinion....I spent a month farming all that and getting amethyst stolen from me. So if one gets to keep then all should get to keep, not the other way around.
                      And knowing only a few servers had this opportunity, you should have seen this coming. It's a gamble and you lost, deal with it.
                      The anger you have because of your guildmate having his amethysts, is the same anger many others have because your whole server had it.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Seriously you rly have balls to whine for something that other servers havent got?You were collecting crystals whole month and what you think you will get away with it lol.You didnt deserve the compensation they are giving you ungrateful whining bastard.
                        Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 12-06-2013, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          Seriously you rly have balls to whine for something that other servers havent got?You were collecting crystals whole month and what you think you will get away with it lol.You didnt deserve the compensation they are giving you ungrateful whining bastard.
                          Agree with this.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

doh...dont be ridiculous guys...it;s his work and he deserves to get back those amethyst.Enough with all this R2 games abuses,the lamest wartune server...Dont forget they removed a wb(it's ok,thats the original game),but in China they get nice rewards from gold rush,not like us,so with gold rush we should;ve got decent gold,but..NO+all those ridiculous prices from shop and for reset are already annoying all of us...im not from s1 but if you want to get benefits be4 any1 else,quit your toon and start playing there
                            Server: Kabam 17
                            Player name: Dwarf
                            Player level: 80
                            Player class: Knight
                            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                            Battle rating: 615k
                            Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

*Check their compensation package* ... one of the best i've seen in that game. And it is for having exploited a bug for more than a month, bug that never affected the rest of their game.

Good for the people compensated, maybe a few of them didn't know it was an exploit.
                              ValKitteh - S1
                              "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Working...
                              X