Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All this stuff about R2 being greedy...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this stuff about R2 being greedy...

So, I just wanted to put up a thread about everyone complaining about r2 being so greedy. While I definitely agree with everything everyone has been saying, especially after this latest update ( which is pretty bad i must confess), I just want to point out that people posting threads saying how they are quitting the game does absolutely nothing lol. R2 is proving to every other gaming industry that you don't need happy players or good customer service to make an insanely profitable game. You just need a game with enough of a competitive edge to keep players wanting to stay at the top. Then add in a forum where your players can scream and cry all they want and noone hears them. I myself won't be quitting the game anytime soon, not because I think R2 is a good company, but because i love the friends that i have made on here and we have a great time playing together. I really do love this game and while i wish it wasn't so expensive or actually had a much less greedy company hosting it, it is what it is. So, my advice to everyone out there who is mad about R2 being so greedy: Go play a different game because R2 doesn't care about you. This game will continue on with or without you. So, all of the whining and complaining is just taking up space on the forums.

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
    So, I just wanted to put up a thread about everyone complaining about r2 being so greedy. While I definitely agree with everything everyone has been saying, especially after this latest update ( which is pretty bad i must confess), I just want to point out that people posting threads saying how they are quitting the game does absolutely nothing lol. R2 is proving to every other gaming industry that you don't need happy players or good customer service to make an insanely profitable game. You just need a game with enough of a competitive edge to keep players wanting to stay at the top. Then add in a forum where your players can scream and cry all they want and noone hears them. I myself won't be quitting the game anytime soon, not because I think R2 is a good company, but because i love the friends that i have made on here and we have a great time playing together. I really do love this game and while i wish it wasn't so expensive or actually had a much less greedy company hosting it, it is what it is. So, my advice to everyone out there who is mad about R2 being so greedy: Go play a different game because R2 doesn't care about you. This game will continue on with or without you. So, all of the whining and complaining is just taking up space on the forums.
    You right R2 team...
    “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

pfff lol
      We as a guild are already trying to find a game where we can all go together.
      I recommend your guild to do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
        Go play a different game because R2 doesn't care about you.
        Condensed & straight to the point!

Comment

Originally posted by johnD0e View Post
          pfff lol
          We as a guild are already trying to find a game where we can all go together.
          I recommend your guild to do the same.
          We do it to in my server, is like 50 people left in my server and no merg will come soon non of us is direclty captabel to play MP/TOK/Spire

MP must help echo other become like 10 runds a day.

TOK Spire some man only can attempt once, many people can not do it no people play me not even a 10k br people.

R2Games will die, when everyone leave it.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

yeah they don't care about us, and can;t blame them either. Big companies wants profits. Even if 'vip covers all the expenses' as some says is true, why wouldn't they get more money?They didn't forced you to be their client, you chose to be. Why would they change the 'I don't give a cent about you' system if it achieves their profit goals ? All the companies that works on this system offers something that people wants and choose to buy it. The 'low prices = more clients' system that we want isn't always the best in terms of profits, reason for which not everyone applies it. We can't state that every company that doesn't apply this system is stupid can we?
            Now I am sure there are a lot of games with better client services and better quality service. So you do have a choise, do you want to play this game where they don't give a cent about you because you feel that you found something here that the other games didn't offered?or do you want to play a game where you are respected. Your choise!
            Last edited by Draggyy; 12-05-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              yeah they don't care about us, and can;t blame them either. Big companies wants profits. Even if 'vip covers all the expenses' as some says is true, why wouldn't they get more money?They didn't forced you to be their client, you chose to be. Why would they change the 'I don't give a cent about you' system if it achieves their profit goals ? All the companies that works on this system offers something that people wants and choose to buy it. The 'low prices = more clients' system that we want isn't always the best in terms of profits, reason for which not everyone applies it. We can't state that every company that doesn't apply this system is stupid can we?
              Now I am sure there are a lot of games with better client services and better quality service. So you do have a choise, do you want to play this game where they don't give a cent about you because you feel that you found something here that the other games didn't offered?or do you want to play a game where you are respected. Your choise!
              Well put draggy, that's exactly what I'm saying. Basically, r2games could be considered a monopoly of sorts. They don't have to give you the prices or service you want because there really is no other company hosting the exact same game for cheaper costs. So, when it comes down to it, they could care less if your happy or not. You either pay their price or you don't. Either way someone else will and thats all r2 cares about. Yes, it is extremely morally wrong. But no, they could care less. It's all about the profit margins.

Comment

honestly i always thought that was their aim

silver lining is

i am quitting and i know many others are too

and i cheerfully look at the facts that they are now driving off their casual cashers( the major money base of any game) and they have less newcomers wanting to pick it up
                so hopefully soon R2 will all be destitute and deserving of it, and 7road goes on to reap the success at the expense of R2 (i love how it comes full circle)
                Last edited by Daemonus; 12-05-2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X