Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stupid Bug Plz fix it-my blue iris seal dissappear !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Bug Plz fix it-my blue iris seal dissappear !

i farm 120 essence and did 2 exchange i saw 1 got the bluel iris seal . the moment i click another ? seal to get iris the blue one was gone. lol
    .wth is that i want my blue iris back. come on R2 don't do this . this is so lame.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

LOL, this is funny.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      LOL, this is funny.
      yeah it is. i was so happy . lol then that gone.. lol so annoyed now spend about 2 hrs and lol. o_O . stupid game
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I just got my 2nd blue iris today...

however I was trying to get a blue pan...

this game likes to mess with me...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          I just got my 2nd blue iris today...

however I was trying to get a blue pan...

this game likes to mess with me...
          Grats.. dono when i'll see my iris. even green lol

Comment

Working...
          X