Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What's your reason of not quiting this game or at least R2games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your reason of not quiting this game or at least R2games?

A lot of people has been complaining a lot and by now you should know that R2 does little to nothing about it.
    So what reasons do you have to continue to play this game?

- Can't leave my in-game friends
    - Wartune is still fun for me and I'm contend with R2 prices
    - I've spend too much time on it
    - I've spend too much money on
    - I'm not going to continue to play
    Can't leave my in-game friends
    20.88%
    Wartune is still fun for me and I'm contend with R2 prices
    5.49%
    I've spend too much time on it
    29.67%
    I've spend too much money on
    21.98%
    I'm not going to continue to play
    21.98%

-Elder Scrolls doesn't release until spring, WoW is for little kids and I've maxed LOTRO
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

I am not quitting, I am just going to quit cashing.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Actually I haven't spent money on games, so as long as I have fun with it, I won't quit.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

-It has its good parts even though I forsee I'll get bored with the pve aspect soon...always doing the same things
          -I met wonderful persons all over the world here, the chat system is good enough to take advantage of that
          -no one is forcing me to cash,I choose when and if I cash any.The only chests I bought were the cloud city ones and some of the event with the war elephant were I got lucky,was only trying to get enough scraps to exchange them for the other elephant. Haven't bought any shop mounts,whips, soul crystals, rods, crypt keys and so on. I just felt that those were the only good deals for me. Spirit convenyant is something that I buy mostly to avoid some annoying things like bounty quests and afk in the altar for 2 hours...Lvl 2 clothing and lvl 1 wings were more than enough for me (even though I managed to upgrade the wings to lvl 2 for free thanks to the fashion shards from the monster event )

And with just that I was able to fast level and start doing moon nm daily in less than 2 months since the server was created...Being able to enjoy the pve aspects of the game and bg/arena is more than enough for me, and yes I can enjoy bg even though there are so many so much stronger people in it just from changing my goals from 'obtaining 3 k honor daily' to 'annoying the spawn campers and chase them all over the map with dryads while they beg me to leave them alone because it shall waste both of our time....'

I am happy with the little I have and I don't care about titles, being one of the best and so on...just enjoying the game and the friends in it
          Last edited by Draggyy; 12-05-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            I am happy with the little I have and I don't care about titles, being one of the best and so on...just enjoying the game and the friends in it
            well said, man.. ^^.
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

One thing keeps you on this game... your buds, nothing more. Once they leave so do you and a server dies... want evidence... look at every server before you.

Everyserver becomes a barron wasteland full of about 5 heavy cashers, or people without jobs. Kinda depressing, but hey ** it i got nothing better to do while waiting for bliz to reactivate my account

Comment

What about addiction?

You know, even though cigarette is bad for your lungs, you still continue doing it, cause you're already hooked to it... You need willpower to overcome it. (a level 7 holy willpower would suffice XD)

You know, even though alcohol is bad for your liver, you still continue doing it, cause you're depressed... You need more social life away from computer.

You know, even though Wartune game is bad for your wallet, you still continue doing it, cause, well, I don't know, you're just addicted to it... Good luck.

Comment

Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ u r2/wartune
                  Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-06-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

till 2014 R2 will come to know what they have done [when most people will quit] at least give us the things which are same as in Chinese server beside so much expensive item.
                    or Rename the game on R2 Platform as
                    "Cashtune"
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Wartune is a side anyways,

I always play "REAL" online games as main.

Gonna try out Aura Kingdom next when it's out.

PS: I tried out that new browser game League of Angels (major Wartune clone)... that game is more P2W than Wartune...

Comment

....But I will quit the game! Nothing makes me wasting more time here. At the end of next week, i'll say bye bye- hope u found a good use to the money I spent on you, R2! I already know what's gonna coming .... other mounts, other tanks, other sylphs, maybe a car , a ship or a submarine- anything wich can make us flying, riding/running/speeding wow!!! and the new items to change the color of the car/tank/mount/ship/hair/face...or to make us bigger, taller, slimmer/smarter lol You'd say this is happening in every single game. What makes this game different is : here everything is happening too fast and at ridiculous prices!!! So instead of complaing about them, i'll just quit and find another game that will value more my skills instead of my wallet.
                        Ofcourse I myself have friends here too, so: i'll just drag them with me as soon as i'll find something more enjoyable.

Don't forget guys...they're a bunch of ppl..we're plenty! and we make them living not vice versa!
                        D

ELYTHERA

YOU CAN'T OWN ME!

Comment

....But I will quit the game! Nothing makes me wasting more time here. At the end of next week, i'll say bye bye- hope u found a good use to the money I spent on you, R2! I already know what's gonna coming .... other mounts, other tanks, other sylphs, maybe a car , a ship or a submarine- anything wich can make us flying, riding/running/speeding wow!!! and the new items to change the color of the car/tank/mount/ship/hair/face...or to make us bigger, taller, slimmer/smarter lol You'd say this is happening in every single game. What makes this game different is : here everything is happening too fast and at ridiculous prices!!! So instead of complaing about them, i'll just quit and find another game that will value more my skills instead of my wallet.
                          Ofcourse I myself have friends here too, so: i'll just drag them with me as soon as i'll find something more enjoyable.

Don't forget guys...they're a bunch of ppl..we're plenty! and we make them living not vice versa!
                          D

ELYTHERA

YOU CAN'T OWN ME!

Comment

Wartune is unique in a lot of ways. And for that reason I still play it.
                            I'm very dissappointed in the obvious cash grab incentives in game though.

It is a cash cow, most mmo's are. But this one is getting more so everyday it seems.

So, now, I've put my wallet away, I won't be buying lvl 5 wings. I'm happy with my lvl 2. I am not going to continue to compete on a dollar basis in this game.
                            I'm content to be a mediocre player and will not participate in the wallet war aspect of this game anymore.
                            It's fun. Don't take the game too seriously and you won't go broke.

Myself, I have spent all that I will in this game and will probably look else where for my entertainment.
                            And by elsewhere I do mean away from R2 completely.
                            You guys have enough of my money now.
                            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                              Wartune is unique in a lot of ways. And for that reason I still play it.
                              I'm very dissappointed in the obvious cash grab incentives in game though.

It is a cash cow, most mmo's are. But this one is getting more so everyday it seems.

So, now, I've put my wallet away, I won't be buying lvl 5 wings. I'm happy with my lvl 2. I am not going to continue to compete on a dollar basis in this game.
                              I'm content to be a mediocre player and will not participate in the wallet war aspect of this game anymore.
                              It's fun. Don't take the game too seriously and you won't go broke.

Myself, I have spent all that I will in this game and will probably look else where for my entertainment.
                              And by elsewhere I do mean away from R2 completely.
                              You guys have enough of my money now.
                              Cheers
                              If all players would think like you, R2 would be a better place.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X