Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Skills.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Skills.

If i Purchase a new skill does my old skill gets lost. I purchased Group heal for my iris and after purchase single hell skill got lost. There is an option to re purchses single heal. Is it meant that way or is it a bug.....Any kind of description is always welcomed....
    Last edited by R29296591; 12-05-2013, 07:46 PM.
    Sarcasm Intended

screen shot
    Click image for larger version

Name:	curse r2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1678237
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Think you needed to buy a new slot
      Last edited by R229414354; 12-05-2013, 07:55 PM.
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
        If i Purchase a new skill does my old skill gets lost. I purchased Group heal for my iris and after purchase single hell skill got lost. There is an option to re purchses single heal. Is it meant that way or is it a bug.....Any kind of description is always welcomed....
        Before learning a new skill for your sylph, and you don't want a random skill that your sylph has to be replaced by the new skill you have bought, you must check the new slot button before clicking the LEARN Skill button. In that way a new slot will be opened for the new skill that you have bought. Btw buying you a new slot cost you 300 balens/ bound balens. In your case if you want the single heal to be back, purchase it in shop then before clicking the learn skill button, click first the new slot button.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

whatever it is they need to add up a description. Why would some one buy a new skill at cost of old skill. Nothing in help too. Now they will say its players error. But its not tricks used by r2. R2 did it again, getting sick of this game day by day.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
            Before learning a new skill for your sylph, and you don't want a random skill that your sylph has to be replaced by the new skill you have bought, you must check the new slot button before clicking the LEARN Skill button. In that way a new slot will be opened for the new skill that you have bought. Btw buying you a new slot cost you 300 balens/ bound balens. In your case if you want the single heal to be back, purchase it in shop then before clicking the learn skill button, click first the new slot button.
            It would be so good if they added some kind of description. Left with one heal even after paying for 2nd heal. New Devs are good at only one thing (ctrl+c, ctrl+v) from china game.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

It would be so good if they added some kind of description. Left with one heal even after paying for 2nd heal. New Devs are good at only one thing (ctrl+c, ctrl+v) from china game.
              actually there is, try to click the question mark button at skill page of sylph

Comment

i have 1 garage and 1 car. I buy a new car old car vanishes? or is parked outsine my house till i get new garage?

and well there is not in my question mark under sylph tab....however after your post i checked its under skill tab ***
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

i have 1 garage and 1 car. I buy a new car old car vanishes? or is parked outsine my house till i get new garage?

and well there is not in my question mark under sylph tab....however after your post i checked its under skill tab ***
                  That's what I mean

Comment

That's what I mean
                    'Its not stated the old skill will be lost/ you need to re-learn the skill.' Mere replace statement is although correct, but but not clear. + When there is an patch description page why is this information not updated there. I know the answer to trick people.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Just plain ********, purchased and learned skills should be switchable we paid for them, then they take them away THEFT plain and simple

Comment

I got conned and lost my acheron wave as a result. Nowhere in the shop does it mention that the skill will RANDOMLY get rid of a skill that you will have to re-learn. I really hate this game sometimes...

Comment

screen shot
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]63871[/ATTACH]
                          i lost my single heal for that RD too.. ,and how to make that "new Slot" check list work?
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

You have to buy the Sylph Scroll in SHOP first

Than Click on the little box for the new skill slot

After you done that, click on the Sylph Scroll you brought on the bottom of Sylph window.

Comment

Working...
                            X