Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, for the love of God, add level brackets to the Amethyst Mines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, for the love of God, add level brackets to the Amethyst Mines.

First the good thing. The Amethyst mines are up and they are working, and they are actually in my opinion a nice diversion. It doesn't take very long to do and you can do it anytime of the day, though obviously it wouldn't hurt to have two Gold Rush times per day consider different players' timezones.

The bad thing. During Gold Rush this is every bit as bad as the old 1-39 40-80 bg, except it's actually even worse, because here the high levels can steal stuff from the low ones. At least in the Wilds a level 75 isn't allowed to plunder a level 50.

And then... we have the lag. The incessant, horrid, excruciating lag. Walking through the Mines during Gold Rush is like wading through maple syrup. I was sitting by my screen wondering if Flash had simply crashed, but no, it just took 10 seconds for the server to show an update to the collection meter.

It is obvious that the servers cannot accomodate so many people in one instance without the system suffering horribly. Please, change this. I don't care if you make it Cross-Server or Single-Server or maybe have different "server groups" but the number of players HAS to be limited and it is frankly insane and distasteful that a level 80 archer should be allowed to attack a poor level 40 knight five times in a row as he struggles through an ocean of lag towards the resource officer.

Please. Fix this. At least make brackets of 10 like Battlegrounds, or something.

Best, Thomas
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

their intention is to make slow levelers cry ) that`s why is there no lvl brackets,

Comment

if they added lvl brackets on their dieing servers then no one would be able to do it, especially their paying customers. Without pvp their paying customers wont pay and then they lose everything.

plz add brackets

Comment

bracket or balance playing field like tanks where its more balanced with more skill/strategy
        Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

same brackets are in China : below 40 and above 40
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Yes and if I was playing Divine Comedy I would probably post the exact thread in their forum.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I like this idea.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I gotta say this really makes sense. It's not very sporting when one person can sit and keep killing a person to take all the am they have, one person managed to prevent another from dumping and took over a 100 am from him. Is there no way to limit the amount of continuous kills a person can get on the same person? That might be a good thing to consider

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonus View Post
                  if they added lvl brackets on their dieing servers then no one would be able to do it, especially their paying customers. Without pvp their paying customers wont pay and then they lose everything.

plz add brackets
                  by this logic you can say they would have to do it as well not all paying players are super strong and one guild dominates when theres no brackets which would make cashers frustrated and quit paying
                  The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptikal View Post
                    I gotta say this really makes sense. It's not very sporting when one person can sit and keep killing a person to take all the am they have, one person managed to prevent another from dumping and took over a 100 am from him. Is there no way to limit the amount of continuous kills a person can get on the same person? That might be a good thing to consider
                    no no amount to kills but theres an amount to what they can take can only carry 200 am at a time
                    The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

I like this idea, but it would definitely have to be changed to a cross server event. Or else for less mature servers, the first person to level into a new bracket won't have anyone to steal from. A second time for the advanced carts would help spread people out a bit too.

Comment

it is mean how it is like now, only the big players get alot because they keep attac the small ones, and follow you till you not dead anymore to steal again (and again) better just a level limit i dont mind loose fight but i was there (level 39) and a level 69 keep attac me, like i can win with my br against a level 69 with 50k+ br 1 hit and me and my troop was dead, this game is not all about the big players, small players need to play still before get big, but looks like nobody care about that

Comment

I agree with this 110% what happen last night was **** damn lvl 80 where abusing on us the whole time. Please make and bracket like battle grand please please please. It cant only be about casher and making them happy.

Comment

Don't mind the level things, as it is server only, so most people play on the same playing field.

Would like it so you can only attack the same person 1 time per 5min or something. Someone farmed a guildy of mine 8 times in a row yesterday, so I understand some being frustrated

Comment

What is the lvl barracka somebody some know for me looks like it is lvl 1-2 3-80
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X