Please help - refine crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help - refine crystals

Guys please any advices on how to get more refine crystals? Is there some good solo dungeon where you get a lot of stuff to recycle?

Im soon gonna need to refine my 70 gear and looking at my 300 crystals im going sad

Used over 2k on my 60 set to get the refines i wanted...

And please dont tell me to to do DT key runs since i still need to do LL NM.

Any advice is highly appreciated

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    Guys please any advices on how to get more refine crystals? Is there some good solo dungeon where you get a lot of stuff to recycle?

Im soon gonna need to refine my 70 gear and looking at my 300 crystals im going sad

Used over 2k on my 60 set to get the refines i wanted...

And please dont tell me to to do DT key runs since i still need to do LL NM.

Any advice is highly appreciated
    LL NM will give u refine cloth too, for solo dungeon, I do alwayz lv 70, but I got more from LL NM .. N' yep DT NM summon will give u more ...

Comment

LL NM is desperately low, best possible option is gettin purple item out of card draw but that doesnt happen very often. I had tons of refine crytals from doing buradoth grave when i was 64. You were gettin 2 blue items almost every run. SO thats why im asking if there is something similar in 60-69 dungeons. I would sacrfice exp from 70+ dungeons but ot LL NM.

DT keyrun is really last option which means i would have my 70 set already complete and need only refine.

Comment

DT keyrun is the only real option I've seen so far..

Comment

Keyrun gives you loads, but besides that, just recycle all armor you get from mpds and campaigns, no other way. It became much harder to get gear after 60
          Used to have over 2000 lvl 30-59 refinement stones...
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
          X