Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Delete sylph skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since this post started in 2013, can only guess no form of removal will ever be added. Eaudemon delete will follow the same path.

Comment

Nothing has been changed about this since this system was introduced and nothing ever will be changed about it.

The company does not care what the players want. Why change it when I am sure many people spent a fortune trying to get back the delphic skill they lost.

Comment

slyph skills should be the same as hero skills, we should be able to buy any and all and choose whatever skills we want for whatever event we are doing, just as we choose our own skills for our hero

Comment

Totally agree. This is **** to have random skill deleted off. I spend 8k balens just to get my sylph skill right on what i want.

Comment

Thus they prove how damn stupid they are. I cash LESS on sylph skills because of this issue. I'd have done a ton of experimenting spending MORE if not for this same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
              Thus they prove how damn stupid they are. I cash LESS on sylph skills because of this issue. I'd have done a ton of experimenting spending MORE if not for this same issue.
              You would think the highest profit for them would come from having a sylph skill book where you have to buy the skills. Once purchased, you can swap in the skills you want to be active, just like with hero and eud. Instead, their gamble system is set to milk the biggest cashers, the people who can spend hundreds to get just the setup they want, and ignore the rest of the player base. I hear about people spending what seems to me like insane amounts to get the skill layout they want. I simply save up til I have about 9k bound balen, then gamble my skills with those, rather than risk real money.

One would think at the very least, they would make it so you can't lose the skill you just paid for. I have horrid luck with sylph skills and often can blow through the whole 9k bb randomly losing delph, then replacing delph only to lose the skill I just bought. Get that skill again, lose delph... After that happens, give up 9k bb poorer and with exact same skill layout as before. Isn't gambling fun?

Comment

When I made my Medus my Pan had full skill set (this was before Medusa was even available). When I paid money to buy the new skills, I lost one skill that I had paid money for previously. And I was probably lucky that I only lost the one skill.

There is no justification for this. I am allowed to "lock" almost everything (my equipment, stuff in invenory, astrals, etc), ostensibly so that no-one else can log in and sell them. But if I have a few thousand bound balens, anyone who manages to get access to my account is free to gamble with my sylph skills that I paid for? Sylph skills should be lockable.

Comment

That's why my sylphs didn't have a full skill bar until second refinement became available & I could choose what to include in the final skillbar. I did not risk my sylph's skill bar & lived with 4 active & 2 passive skills on each sylph until 2nd refinement could be done. Now the active skills are all filled, as all the orange skills are passive. Except for electro, all other sylphs still have an open slot for passives. Postponing skills is quite a bit disadvantage for Light & Dark & Water. Not much for electro. Since my main is electro, I was quite ok with fewer skills.

In my experience on the dummy sylphs that I used to test new skills, the most expensive skill tends to be replaced, so the delphics & higher quality skills are possibly more likely to be overriden than the more primitive skills.

In real life, I never gamble voluntarily.

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
                  You would think the highest profit for them would come from having a sylph skill book where you have to buy the skills. Once purchased, you can swap in the skills you want to be active, just like with hero and eud. Instead, their gamble system is set to milk the biggest cashers, the people who can spend hundreds to get just the setup they want, and ignore the rest of the player base. I hear about people spending what seems to me like insane amounts to get the skill layout they want. I simply save up til I have about 9k bound balen, then gamble my skills with those, rather than risk real money.

One would think at the very least, they would make it so you can't lose the skill you just paid for. I have horrid luck with sylph skills and often can blow through the whole 9k bb randomly losing delph, then replacing delph only to lose the skill I just bought. Get that skill again, lose delph... After that happens, give up 9k bb poorer and with exact same skill layout as before. Isn't gambling fun?

Comment

Working...
                  X