Delete sylph skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete sylph skill

I think I speak on behalf of many players when I ask R2 to sell a scroll that can delete a sylph skill.
    It should cost 300 balens, same amount as opening a new skill slot.

actually it should be for free since you bought it so you should have the right to throw it away, but maybe i am just greedy

Comment

well, asking 1 thing at a time (but I TOTALLY agree with you)

Comment

What I don't understand is if I buy how do I choose which it replaces? I mean that seems obvious you should be able to choose that. Maybe R2 doesn't do logical things...oh yeah. :-\

Comment

1 year after and always the same problem

As Lekyo said 10 months ago... we still can't replace a sylph skill when all slots are full by selecting the one you don't want...
          Atroxia
          Sanctuary GuildMaster
          Server S55
          Level 80 advanced
          432K Efficient BR
          530K Boosted BR

Comment

Originally posted by Atroxia View Post
            As Lekyo said 10 months ago... we still can't replace a sylph skill when all slots are full by selecting the one you don't want...
            And thus the money pit and gambling of the game grows.

Comment

it's just not so bright of them when I see how many people (like me) didn't bought the skill even 1 year later
              they would probably have won a lot more if they added that possibility
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

The problem really lies in that some players do pay it. A guild mate for example refined his Hades into a Gaia and spent $60 today to get the 3 Gaia skills he wanted. As long as there are players foolish enough to pay outrageous prices, the outrageous prices will continue.

Comment

vouching for this seriously because it just makes the game bad

the only way around this is to NOT BUY skills (or get lucky with random replacing of existing ones to NOT open new slots) before you refine your sylph so you still have free slots when you refine your sylph and want to buy skills again.

i wouldnt mind at all paying an extra 300 balens (not $ please...) to delete a skill though

Comment

its our skill why should I or anyone else pay to remove something we bought lol your talking like R2 :P
                    Mage: level 80
                    Battle rating:guess
                    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Yes that i don't have understand.I buy something later i buy something new and that replace random that what i buy before.So i Pay 1 time for nothing?Have now a real nice Healing sylph but i miss a little bit the ATT why replace with healing skills.

Comment

I agree!!! Many months from now when we haven't known about sylph upgrade we have bought the skills and right now we can do nothing!!! There should be an option to delete skill which we will pick - even if it will poof but the possibility is required!

Comment

R2, please make Skill removal possible for Sylph...make it free since we buy the slots already and all we want is to replace or keep the skills we don't want to use and if we want we will put it active..by doing this, we can buy all the skills and choose how we want to play....Please..

Comment

I know how you all feel, and I can relate. I had my delphic eaten not once, but twice. That's a huge headache! All I can say is, if you are afraid of things being devoured, you can wait and hope for a removal/change to be put in (we cant say if or when though)'.. or roll the dice and pray to the sylph gods something good comes out of it.
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

better idea R2 will come up w/ a sylph book, we can choose what sylph skill to use. not a good idea to delete sylph skill

Comment

Working...
                              X