• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
    Its ur money ur call
    But if u take out 50 dollars and burn it on the busy street full of ppl

U cannot expect ppl to praise u

Once again its ur money u are free to do whatever u want until to a point when ur spending habits
    becomes a problem for others

U are just making R2 rich for giving u less
    U have said it urself
    Its expensive ..... why is it expensive ???
    coz of u supporting that ridiculous pricing that R2 knows ppl like u will take the bait

Its a full cycle of wanton spending
    Honestly you freeloaders should be happy there are those spending loads of money. Other wise youd not even be able to log in to wartune with out spending 29 usd per month or more. Before the cash shop took off in mid 2004/05 mmo subscription costs were on a steep rise. Some games then were pushing over 30 bucks a month + 60 for the box with the cd + 50 for "expansions" which most often amounted to unreleased content from the free beta and even alpha test phases that the companies yanked to later re introduce as a 50 dolor expansion. WoW in alpha had all the first couple expansions worth of content already done and ready to roll out. They blizzard pulled at end of alpha test put their testers under a legally binding nda. They then released this pulled content as expansions.

So players there have been forking over monthly subscription + 60 + 50 + 50 so far. WoW is one of the few still in subscription mmos. That is even ending soon they are going cash shop soon enough. You think wartunes prices are steep? I have heard rumors some single items in wow cash shop are going to push 100+ usd. And of corse wow will have all you free loader types wanting what all the paying players have but for free. Again be thankful for the cashers if not for them you'd not play at all cause mommy and daddy wouldn't pay for a monthly subscription.

Comment

errrr i am vip9 u cannot call me freeloader
      so correct urself pls
      dont use 1 stick to flip the entire boat

And thanks winlord at least 1 person understand what my point is

i really dun mind spending
      If i am paying 10 dollars for a mcdonald meal i will gladly pay it
      but somebody from black market is selling me the same mcdonald meal for 1000 dollars

sorry i cant accept it
      the reason for this entire post is ..... ppl still buy that 1000 dollars mcdonald meal thats the problem
      so ppl from black market still sells it
      Demands create supply
      Thats why R2 is going that path
      Why should R2 sell at 10 dollars or 15 dollars when they can sell at 1000 dollars and ppl still gobble it up and is happy about it
      Last edited by Xeptone; 12-06-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Not sure if it's you but, I see Xept rank 62 in cross-server ranking, so, not a free loader lol

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
          Again be thankful for the cashers if not for them you'd not play at all cause mommy and daddy wouldn't pay for a monthly subscription.
          And you should be thankful that there are "freeloaders" playing aswell LMAO.

Without them, the cashers would revolt as they would have nobody to beat easily.
          Take away the "freeloaders" and you remove a lot of characters, so you will end up fighting casher v casher permanent. Then guess what, you either have to spend MORE to keep up, or you RAGE quit because your money doesn't give you an advantage anymore.

So in fact the CASHERS should be thanking freeloaders and low cashers for keeping them in the game!

errrr i am vip9 u cannot call me freeloader
          so correct urself pls
          dont use 1 stick to flip the entire boat

And thanks winlord at least 1 person understand what my point is

i really dun mind spending
          If i am paying 10 dollars for a mcdonald meal i will gladly pay it
          but somebody from black market is selling me the same mcdonald meal for 1000 dollars

sorry i cant accept it
          the reason for this entire post is ..... ppl still buy that 1000 dollars mcdonald meal thats the problem
          so ppl from black market still sells it
          Demands create supply
          Thats why R2 is going that path
          Why should R2 sell at 10 dollars or 15 dollars when they can sell at 1000 dollars and ppl still gobble it up and is happy about it
          Totally agree with what your trying to say.

The prices are so inflated because R2 know that they will sell items no matter how they are priced.

If the people buying these things stopped buying them, then R2 would have to re-evaluate their pricing. This would reduce the prices throughout the game, actually saving money for the exact people who are spending it right now.

Edit:- I do however think it's a bit strong suggesting that people who spend money are moronic. Possibly tone that down a bit and you may have gotten a better response to the point you were trying to make.
          Last edited by VicZar; 12-24-2013, 02:42 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

It nids a strong heading it does not mean i truely think those ppl is moronic

for that i am sorry

but it will make them look into the thread

call it advertising if u wish lol

I already know there will be a debate

I also know there will be a thread regarding freeloaders

I am prepared what i nid is ppl to read this and understand

Ppl is killing the game and making it more and more expensive not for the rest sake but for themselves too

Be tactical at ur spending save u some money and put that money u save at areas that might even make u stronger
            Last edited by Xeptone; 12-06-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              And you should be thankful that there are "freeloaders" playing aswell LMAO.

Without them, the cashers would revolt as they would have nobody to beat easily.
              Take away the "freeloaders" and you remove a lot of characters, so you will end up fighting casher v casher permanent. Then guess what, you either have to spend MORE to keep up, or you RAGE quit because your money doesn't give you an advantage anymore.

So in fact the CASHERS should be thanking freeloaders and low cashers for keeping them in the game!
              Hmm funny cause i see free-players who have crazy high br because they took their time.

And take away the freeloaders eg kick the whiners to the curb and id be extremely happy.

As for xept i couldnt care less if he spent 10mil on the game hes no better than a freeloader. boohoo prices are to high then go pay a subscription fee and pay for expansion that are nothing more than pulled content from the games alpha phase of the game with all the left over system killing bugs. Ive spent at most 200 on wartune im fairly far behind players paying that much or more a month. But know what i don't sit here and complain because they spend more than me. They keep the game alive period. As for vip lvl 9 big deal vip = 8 bucks per month. Try paying for other games that are 2 3 and even 4 times the amount. In them you miss a payment you are not getting in. Here ooops forgot to put money on my card guess ill re up in a few days unexpected expenses cant pay this month no biggy will pay next no big deal.

As for me rage quitting not gona happen i play to hang out with my friends and guild mates. Ill quit wartune when they all quit which no sign of that happening any time soon. Im in the largest strongest guild on my server before that i was in one that was tired of to few online and people starting to move to other guilds we merged to save our guild. Turned the 3rd strongest guild in to the strongest. Before that i was in a guild that was dieing because of the server merge and we merged with the other guild. So 2 mergers in a week.

The ones i see "rage quitting" are freeloaders who r2 and 7 road refuse to give in to those who want all for free but will never get it. Move out of mommas basement get a job grow up and pay for what you use.

Comment

Hmm funny cause i see free-players who have crazy high br because they took their time.

And take away the freeloaders eg kick the whiners to the curb and id be extremely happy.
                Show me these so called crazy high BR free-players then LOL. They don't really exist, it's just a myth and possibly a bit of a legend thrown into the mix also.
                You do this, and I will concede that indeed the cashers rule the planet and we should all bow down before them.
                At least they rule until another casher spends more, then the lower casher becomes a *meep* for them. Lovely jubly

Move out of mommas basement get a job grow up and pay for what you use.
                Don't have a momma anymore, and never lived in her basement. Bit more civilised as I actually shared the whole house when I lived at home.

Fully grown up, and probably have a better job than you do

I always pay for what I use, otherwise that would be criminal
                Last edited by VicZar; 12-24-2013, 02:43 AM. Reason: Censored, Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF
                  Don't have a momma anymore, and never lived in her basement. Bit more civilised as I actually shared the whole house when I lived at home.

Fully grown up, and probably have a better job than you do

I always pay for what I use, otherwise that would be criminal
                  Don't answer to that, you don't have to justify yourself. Sorry, but if someone don't want to spend more than 20$ on this game doesn't mean he don't have money.

Comment

nitpicking for no reason
                    freedom of speech
                    double edge sword

thats why we dun have progress and suffer in silence

As much as u sugar coat ur words in poison

Its no different from the typical .... if u dun like the game get lost

Its really getting old using this kind of tatics
                    Last edited by Xeptone; 12-06-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

+1 to xeptone!

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
                        Did you bother to calculate what it costed to get a purple apollo last month? If you did you'd know that the costs are pretty close to eachother (both ways somewhere between 40k and 50k balens).
                        Not true at all. The event was random luck. I know several people who got it within their first 10 chests at 39 balens a chest means they spent 390 balens for a purple.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          No, he is not envious of them, he is disappointed by the fact that people keep spending no matter what R2 does and it indirectly tempers with his ability to play properly.
                          So weird to actually agree with you xD.

To me this is how the game goes.... You have a street corner hustler (r2), who stands in front of a crowd of people and says "Look, the idea of my card game here is to make you keep betting as long as possible giving you just enough hope you will win until you have emptied your wallet and can't bet anymore" (re ceo found online stating pretty much this)

Then you have those in the crowd that just heard the hustler explain to them its a hustle, but they think they can win so they step on up to the table to bet (that's your cashiers)

Then there is the rest of the crowd laughing at the people just throwing their money away in the hustle, when the hustler explained to them its a hustle. (non-cashiers, light cashiers, free balen offers)

So yeah, the cashiers will always come up with excuses to justify the stupidity (jealousy, envy, hate, etc...) Because who really wants to admit to willingly getting hustled?
                          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                            So weird to actually agree with you xD.

To me this is how the game goes.... You have a street corner hustler (r2), who stands in front of a crowd of people and says "Look, the idea of my card game here is to make you keep betting as long as possible giving you just enough hope you will win until you have emptied your wallet and can't bet anymore" (re ceo found online stating pretty much this)

Then you have those in the crowd that just heard the hustler explain to them its a hustle, but they think they can win so they step on up to the table to bet (that's your cashiers)

Then there is the rest of the crowd laughing at the people just throwing their money away in the hustle, when the hustler explained to them its a hustle. (non-cashiers, light cashiers, free balen offers)

So yeah, the cashiers will always come up with excuses to justify the stupidity (jealousy, envy, hate, etc...) Because who really wants to admit to willingly getting hustled?
                            Excellent way to explain it

Comment

Originally posted by daftone11 View Post
                              Not true at all. The event was random luck. I know several people who got it within their first 10 chests at 39 balens a chest means they spent 390 balens for a purple.
                              Lol, that was BLUE, not purple. Purple needed 600+(iirc) cloud city scraps to get via exchange. In other words, a lot of balens.

Comment

I have seen ppl with 4 star apollo now
                                1 star blue = 1k points
                                2 star blue = 2 k points
                                3 star blue = 3 k points

its a total of 6 k points which is 200 per 700 balens without blessing

6000 exp / 200 ( 20 times of 10 exp ) per 700 balens = 21000 balens to upgrade a star 1 blue apollo to 4 star blue apollo

The million dollar question is this
                                WHY ARE U SPENDING 21000 BALEN TO UPGRADE A BLUE APOLLO from star 1 to star 4
                                IF last month u got a chance to get the entire purple apollo

Its like rejected an offer to movie ticket with popcorns (fatestones ) for 200 dollars
                                Then decided to reject it
                                Then decided to get it 1 month later for 600 dollars

Seriously ppl where is ur common sense ?
                                Its this reason why R2 keep giving extremely lousy events lousy rewards
                                BECOZ FOR THE SIMPLE REASON

THERE IS STILL MORONIC PPL THAT TAKE THE BAIT !!!!!
                                The epic apollo required more balens then that to get. 680 chest pieces in total (at the time during the event). Just fyi.
                                FinalHC
                                Kabam - S39/S6
                                (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Working...
                                X