Moronic players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
    The epic apollo required more balens then that to get. 680 chest pieces in total (at the time during the event). Just fyi.
    At 40% drop rate, the player requires about 1700 Cloud City Chests.
    About 100 are available via events, so the player requires 1600 Cloud City chests.

1600 x 39 = 62400.

The cost of upgrading via last month's event and Mahra now is approximately equal.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

so that means one player need to spend 62400 + 62400 = 124800 balens ( 1248 US dollars) to obtain a 4 stars epic sylph.

hmmm..... is it overpriced?

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      At 40% drop rate, the player requires about 1700 Cloud City Chests.
      About 100 are available via events, so the player requires 1600 Cloud City chests.

1600 x 39 = 62400.

The cost of upgrading via last month's event and Mahra now is approximately equal.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
        so that means one player need to spend 62400 + 62400 = 124800 balens ( 1248 US dollars) to obtain a 4 stars epic sylph.

hmmm..... is it overpriced?
        No. MUCH more than that.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
          Honestly you freeloaders should be happy there are those spending loads of money. Other wise youd not even be able to log in to wartune with out spending 29 usd per month or more. Before the cash shop took off in mid 2004/05 mmo subscription costs were on a steep rise. Some games then were pushing over 30 bucks a month + 60 for the box with the cd + 50 for "expansions" which most often amounted to unreleased content from the free beta and even alpha test phases that the companies yanked to later re introduce as a 50 dolor expansion. WoW in alpha had all the first couple expansions worth of content already done and ready to roll out. They blizzard pulled at end of alpha test put their testers under a legally binding nda. They then released this pulled content as expansions.

So players there have been forking over monthly subscription + 60 + 50 + 50 so far. WoW is one of the few still in subscription mmos. That is even ending soon they are going cash shop soon enough. You think wartunes prices are steep? I have heard rumors some single items in wow cash shop are going to push 100+ usd. And of corse wow will have all you free loader types wanting what all the paying players have but for free. Again be thankful for the cashers if not for them you'd not play at all cause mommy and daddy wouldn't pay for a monthly subscription.
          Just reading the first few sentences already made me want to slap you and your reasons, we don't care about the past, this is NOW! everything else is TL;DR

Comment

not so sure OP if you know what you are talking about.

Purple apollo from cloud city cost roughly 600-700+ usd in balens to get all the cloud pieces
            680 cloud pieces=6.6 levels of fate I did the math too lazy to now but 6.6 levels of fate>purple apollo

now if cost of purple apollo from previous event was about 650 usd(averaging) and the cost to upgrade a blue apollo to purple with pure balens is( and this I did do the math for) average advanced training is 250 xp(for me) that brings the total for a blue to purple apollo to about 420 usd.

650+ usd > 420 usd to upgrade a blue one.

Comment

I think whats even more moronic when u consider that apollo becomes the worst sylph in end game along with PAN, so spending so much in apollo is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                THERE IS STILL MORONIC PPL THAT TAKE THE BAIT !!!!!
                The world is full of these types of people, If 7road wasn't taking advantage of them someone else would be. It's the whole " A fool and his money is easily parted" thing.

Morally you're supposed to look out for these people and try to protect them, but if they're adults and they don't want to listen theres not alot you can do, stupid people will be stupid.

There was a member of my guild whining a couple months ago she didn't have enough money to buy her kid a birthday present, yet this month she managed to get through the preliminaries this month for class wars, priorities much?

Comment

i'm still looking for the conclusion lol
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

HONESTLY? sigh... if you are vip 9, you were probably considered a moron by others in the past for over spending on things like wings, mounts , clothings.

I am vip 9 too, but i wont say it is moronic to spend money on r2games. To each their own.

to me, i feel that you are very ****** that after spending all the money, your spending or investment in the game have become obsolete.

this is a very standard for all online games. this month you spend 500 for something that lets u win over others, the next month, it cost maybe 250 for another player to get that items, 3 months later, maybe everyone can get it FREE! like fate stones.

and yeah for your information, apollo and dark slyph is consider the lousiest slyph in china forum...

let me tell you what is going to happen, now apollo is strongest in this patch, the dark slyph that comes out will be anti light slyph...... hence pawning apollo.

then the next slyph is pawning both apollo and slyph. everytime a new slyph comes out, the older strong slyph become weak.

not to mention v2.2 on the guardian system where u get to anti elements. which means that if your opponent is apollo, no worry just gem light resistance and the apollo will scratch u like a cat.
                    IGN: watty
                    Server:s271
                    Class: Knight
                    BR: 120k + growing slowly
                    Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Apollo is hardly the worst Sylph in end game.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                      X