10k br sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10k br sylphs

change the requirement for the reward from having a sylph with 10k br because it is miss worded. i think what you meant to type is "have apollo" to recieve the reward. on my server (355 and i think 278 and 250-something) the only people who have sylph over 10k br all have apollo. the closest person to have 10k without apollo is a lvl 66 blue iris who had been given sepulcrum from the start of the sylph update so it is fully trained at 9400 br... so there is a possibilty of one person getting the reward without having an apollo. So instead of acting like it is possible for all players just come out and give the reward to whoever paid to buy apollo. this game is going to die out real soon, all the spenders are getting fed up with the game, and all the non spenders are already gone. pretty soon there will only be the people who already spent thousands on this game that stay and they will only stay because they feel they wasted their money.

my blue pan (1 star) is 12k BR.

Comment

you just need a blue pet for 10k br

Comment

There are 6 players on my servers who have Iris or Pan above 10k BR.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

5 Players in server 1 have 10k+ Iris or Pan.

Comment

think wise

You should try to reset skills, put all points on intelligence for Apollo / Iris or strength for Pan.

This will give you at least 1000 BR more as 2 points in attack skill give 6 Sylph BR, 2 in defense give 4 Sylph BR and 2 in HP give 2 Sylph BR !!!

Comment

lol "you just need a blue pet" stupidest thing ive seen in a while... so from this thread i see that a total of 11 people have iris and pan over 10k br, and as that is from server 1 then i assume no other server has any because they are all younger then S1 and therefore have less exp to gain and give to their pet. you guys just proved his point by showing 11 people other then apollo can take part in this event.

Comment

10k+ pan srver 97 so its easily done but with apolo its 5x easier

Comment

Its perfectly doable with a blue sylph, it's easier with apollo, but then again, people paid for apollo.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well sorry to break it to you but this month is dedicated to top players:
                    -reach a certain br for your sylph
                    -br for top players
                    reach a certain lvl with your sylph
                    -rank is sylph arena
                    The s400 celebration also added a rank about the highest lvl.

Conclusion those events drastically leaned toward top players and top cashers this month.
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 12-07-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      well sorry to break it to you but this month is dedicated to top players:
                      -reach a certain br for your sylph
                      -br for top players
                      -rank is sylph arena
                      The s400 celebration also added a rank about the highest lvl.

Conclusion those events drastically leaned toward top players and top cashers this month.
                      When were they not?

Comment

It was always dedicated to (heavy) cashers, just check the events when they open a new server. ALL BALEN.
                        Nothing changed, alot just got added, and that's what people moan about.

Free players don't get their free stuff, so they're angry. It's quite sad really.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

in my server i have the biggest NON-apollo and i`ll not be able to get that prize !!! with 9600 br and lvl 63 iris
                          name: bibi
                          guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Originally posted by sandelu View Post
                            in my server i have the biggest NON-apollo and i`ll not be able to get that prize !!! with 9600 br and lvl 63 iris
                            Well attack raises the sylph's br more, I invested only in attack lol. Mahra and sepulcrums also raises it, but I advice you to save the mahra for when you are sure about which your main sylph shall be, you can't afford to waste it...

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              Well attack raises the sylph's br more, I invested only in attack lol. Mahra and sepulcrums also raises it, but I advice you to save the mahra for when you are sure about which your main sylph shall be, you can't afford to waste it...
                              this one is the one :P ( i`m a mage , i have "Rain Dance" on skills ) , but i`ll not be able to make it , it`s not a big deal but so you all know in server [327] only the ones with apollo will get this ! if any changes happen in 327 i`ll post it here :P
                              name: bibi
                              guild: HonorGuard

Comment

Working...
                              X