level cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level cap

not really sure if this can be implemented or not but i would like you to introduce level caps at given brs. say like 20k br before level 40 and such. i see many people with high levels but low br. they dont get parties as everyone wants to be in a strong team. now in arena and mpd they might get help but in instances like spire and tok it is next to impossible to get help for these guys. unless some strong players are not getting people to go with at all, nobody wants them. and honestly i would not want a very weak person to be in my team as well. so basically these guys keep crying out for help to no avail. whether anyone is playing or cashing is not the matter here. many cashers dont know how to build their characters and suffer the same. this is a game after all and it should be fun. if people keep missing stuff like this and not get help then where is the fun? also when it is a mmo. now i do realize there might be people who will be displeased because it is hard to get 20k br before 40. especially for non cashing players. and many people will say many things. but please think on it. i believe the weaker guys will feel better in the end.

p.s. - please nobody bash this post. its just a suggestion
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

As a fast leveler I don't agree with your idea. I do understand your reason since i see a lot of them, and it is really hard for the players that don't really know what to do in this game but I don't want to be forced to choose this path. I didn't had 20 k br when i reached lvl 40 but after almost 2 months on the server when I reached lvl 60 I was already able to do moon nm and start collecting the materials for lvl 60 set. It was one of the few choises i can really make in this game, between being crashed in bg in order to fasten the process of lvl 60 set, or slow level for honor. now that I am lvl 60 the choises that someone can make in this game are very few...only 1 set to choose from, only one place from which to buy ring/trinkets because all the random one sucks. I want to have choises not to be forced into anything.
    Last edited by Draggyy; 12-07-2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

No, this idea would never be possible.

Maybe it would be ok to implement it at low levels (below 40), but R2 will NEVER allow this to happen for one reason. Limiting the BR for levels = limiting the amount of $$$$ people are able to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        No, this idea would never be possible.

Maybe it would be ok to implement it at low levels (below 40), but R2 will NEVER allow this to happen for one reason. Limiting the BR for levels = limiting the amount of $$$$ people are able to spend.
        You should read my post...are you saying they should force me to stay at lvl 39?force me to slow camp?That I shouldn't have the right to choose if I want to slow level or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          You should read my post...are you saying they should force me to stay at lvl 39?force me to slow camp?That I shouldn't have the right to choose if I want to slow level or not?
          I wasn't refering to your post, I was answering the question posed in the OP.

One of the main words in my post was MAYBE. There never will be a cap so you are free to choose to do what you like.

Comment

**** just a ****** losers

Comment

R2games will never Do such thing.... Don't care Wartune 2 is coming very soon

Comment

Working...
              X