• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bound balens drop fix in last patch

before patch done r2 notes they will fix drop from bilitz any one got
    change becuse i get 2 now and before patch i was get 3 so fixing it
    with reduce 1 more balen ?

it was 2 before too, 3 is from mp dungeon chest. and they never said they would fix balen drops, i think they fixed bound balens being usable for blitz speed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
      it was 2 before too, 3 is from mp dungeon chest. and they never said they would fix balen drops, i think they fixed bound balens being usable for blitz speed up.
      Yep
      The bb drop from when it was first added was 30 which was not suppose to be any where near that high. That was a bug the amount that was suppose to drop was 3 not 30. So for 3 to 4 days post patch people were getting 10 times the amount. Now theres still a pretty good bunch of BB avail per month as youll often get 3 balens 5 or so times per full stam blitz (200 stam) Average is 2 drops per 100 stamina 5 drops per 200. So not counting guild wheel spire chests etc your looking at about 10ish per day on full guild wheel spins and blitzing not counting spire so 300 a month likely more around 400ish. So say 1 piece of clothing a month for free. That is not including cata keys you will get and rods from the wheel drops in chests etc. So 75 per cata key 189 per rod and you will get those things in the corse of blitzing for balens and spinning for balens.Cata keys drop rate seems to have been increased in drops and rods in guild wheel. Ive got rods x 8 in last month and keys x 25 + sense this patch. I had been getting about half of that number pre patch.

Comment

Working...
      X