No hitting guildies in amethyst mines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No hitting guildies in amethyst mines

Please don't let us hit our own guildies in the amethyst mines. The challenges in the advanced event for me were 80% lag and 20% not hitting my own guildmates, and the lag definitely made navigating around them more difficult. Why would anyone want to take stuff from their own allies?

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
    Please don't let us hit our own guildies in the amethyst mines. The challenges in the advanced event for me were 80% lag and 20% not hitting my own guildmates, and the lag definitely made navigating around them more difficult. Why would anyone want to take stuff from their own allies?
    Well on a accidental hit from a guild mate the guildy could find a out of the way spot and let you get him back to get the 15 back from him not to big a deal and a simple work around untill or unless they change it a bit.

Comment

That works when outside of the advanced event, but during the event it's so chaotic. Top players would have to take off their gear to give back what they took from guildies, and leave themselves vulnerable

Comment

Originally posted by EliatanK18 View Post
        That works when outside of the advanced event, but during the event it's so chaotic. Top players would have to take off their gear to give back what they took from guildies, and leave themselves vulnerable
        Well at moment only option you have and prob only you will have honestly. The entire point of open pvp is just that its open. BG is also hit your own guildies as is tanks.

Comment

True. Still annoying T_T

Comment

is the max per day 400 ? i know you get 400 without fighting at 2100-2130 why fight in there anyways

Comment

Originally posted by demonsgate View Post
              is the max per day 400 ? i know you get 400 without fighting at 2100-2130 why fight in there anyways
              You steal frome other gain more someone gained 530 amsty today into my guild.
              But personlgy 400 is engouts for me i dont wanna hit somebody.

atless some looks like now when the low guy try attack me am one shot them not even fun to steal frome them let them grow :P
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

yea id feel like a **** picking on low level pukes in here since im high up on my server good thing for them im a kind person

Comment

how about no attacking at all, it's **. the high br players just sit between collection and the drop-off to prey on the weak.

Comment

Working...
                  X