Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorful Decor, a complete wonderful joke!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorful Decor, a complete wonderful joke!

You have got to be kidding me!!! You're really forcing us to buy balens to open OUR rewards that we already earned??? You greedy ♥♥♥ bastards are ruining this game!!!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-06-2013, 03:54 PM.

And you can't get rid of them! ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      And you can't get rid of them! ever!
      I know it's **. they should just put them in the shop for those that spend. now tons of people will be stuck with them.

Comment

Guys - I don't condone what R2 have done, however, why dont you use the option to "Get Free Balens" - I have done this and got over 1000 free balens today

Comment

There is a way to get rid of it without spend balens, but this way is totally annoying.
          Leave only the clorful decor in guild vault, be kicked out of the guild, delete the email with colorful decor (or wait it expires), go back to the guild.
          I know, not everyone can do this, but for now is the only way without spending Balens.
          But soon R2 will put an option to sell the colorful decors for gold, I think.

Comment

You really dont understand or u dont want to understand, some countries dont have "get free balens" option, and ppl cant use it..

Comment

Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
              You really dont understand or u dont want to understand, some countries dont have "get free balens" option, and ppl cant use it..
              Maybe they consider the only available free balens option in some regions (eherm... Asia) which is the only 1 video that gives only 1 balen still a free balen lol.

Comment

No I have to agree that something has to be done about the Colorful decor, but Ladies and Gents I believe that rather constuctive criticism is the answer. If any moderator is listening, I would suggest that we have a fix of the system so that we can exchange the colorful decor at a 2 to 1 ration for coloured socks (2 decour per sock) that way, everyone benefits, and if not at least modify the system so that we can sell our unwanted decour.

Comment

Since this is in suggestion area, please put exchange list for it. at least!
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

If nothing is done... you may use this strategy to get rid of it... First remove all in Guild vault... Put the Decor only and ask to be kick, once you received a mail for the decor... delete it and apply back to the guild.. the problem is you have 0 contribution... make sure you waste all your contribution before kick...

Comment

I do appreciate that some do not mind using their free time to do surveys for balens.
                      I prefer to work and make money, come home and play the game rather than do surveys.
                      I don't mind spending casually for a game I like. But this is ridiculous.
                      I spent real money to open my inventory slots, now R2 is gong to fill those spots with things
                      I have to pay to get rid of.
                      I'm starting to wonder if this game is ran by the government?

Comment

Pay for Our Reward ? Don't say it's gift

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                          Guys - I don't condone what R2 have done, however, why dont you use the option to "Get Free Balens" - I have done this and got over 1000 free balens today
                          gues how many i get from free balens per day.3 if im lucky,and some of stuffs they offered to instal to get balens,damaged my OS.
                          so good luck with "free balens"

Comment

Working...
                          X