Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think Gold rush ?

Hello

Gold rush is one among the worst thing that they update... How can there no bracket in the game... I have plundered player who are really below of my level and I'm not proud for it

just another way for the strong to bully the weak. total **

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
      just another way for the strong to bully the weak. total **
      Bully is right, I hit some guy by mistake, so he grabbed his alt( that he was using to farm his other toon for more stuff) and hit me over and over, If I won he'd hit straight away, if I lost I could move a few feet away. And this was for bully tactics only, as he had no cart and mine was empty. In the end I had to get some guildies to come to my rescue otherwise I would have lost my cart.

This needs to be fixed there should be a max plunder hits per day, and a penalty if you hit another with no cart(as in only to bully another).

Comment

i killed a player a lot smaller thanme today as well.. on complete accident
        i was trying to grab amethyst and hit them instead.
        Also almost killed a guildie in there as well.
        Need some kind of lvl bracket or br rating here.

Comment

You should not be able to attack people if you do not have a cart.
          The higher players on my server have been hanging around the dump area deliberately attacking people to slow them down at the end of 'double time' to stop them dumping in time.

Comment

Originally posted by R210893603 View Post
            The higher players on my server have been hanging around the dump area deliberately attacking people to slow them down at the end of 'double time' to stop them dumping in time.
            That's not cool, some people in this game are complete tools.

Comment

It's ****, rewards are **** and people complaining about **** are wasting their time???

Comment

it takes around 5 min to dump 2 carts. the rewards are "decent", but nerfed.

What I do is ask guildies if they've done carting, if not, I'll go in, and ask some others to help, and just attack bullies, we still lose, but our guildies gets the time they need to run and dump.

So get friends to help in the mine, if you are 4-5 peeps, you should be able to keep most of the attacks away.(rotate who gathers and who protects.)

Comment

Originally posted by R210893603 View Post
                  You shouldn't be able to attack anyone at all. They do the same on s18. It wouldn't be so bad but they stay in there throughout the whole event. I had one guy attack me and he said it was just for his own amusement.

Comment

Better time to do Gold Rush is when there Arena team or BG or World boss time... for lower level.. Mostly Higher level will go to these event.. you can freely collect... and FOR Gold rush Event... Make team with your guildies... what do I mean... Let say 5 friends( prefer higher level) came with me at Gold rush. they will will Protect me clearly anyone coming near me :-) Good luck and enjoy...

Comment

Hey guys i found a way that helps to not hit other people when u go into the gold rush pull up the map and slide it over to the left side of the screen so only the list of npc is showing and click on the NPC that u want to go to. and ya i agree there should be at least 2 times for the gold rush to happen, 1 time should be around 1000 and the other time around 1600 when less stuff is going on, also they should be lvl ranged say the 1st 1 to be for the high lvls say from lvl 60 + and the 2nd 1 to be for lvls below 60.

Comment

Working...
                      X