This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune walkout !!!

Each day (read each new patch) we have new option but these options are more stupid for us. We have to pay almost for everything in this game. At the beginning (when blizzard share his new game - WOW) ppl were so angry for his solution "pay for the time" but right now we have to pay almost for everything ... as long as we pay and their budget is ok they wont change it ... let's do something that began they to think, not only about how to make money but also about those which they are paid.

They will not allow himself to close the game because of the fact that cashing in on the huge quantity of money. New players of this game will easy know the fact to move the mouse on the screen you have to pay and they will quit so fast. Older players, because of their positions in the game, decide on their earnings.

If we stop paying them for a month or longer maybe they will understand something. As long as the policy change is profitable (we pay) as long nothing will change!
    Last edited by Ikciu; 12-07-2013, 01:54 AM.

These games won't last long in any circumstances. They are a moment's butterflies no matter what. Their life spans can be reasonably well estimated, and when the end is in sight, it is a perfectly reasonable business strategy to rush for the grab of still extractable money and prepare to run.

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
      These games won't last long in any circumstances. They are a moment's butterflies no matter what. Their life spans can be reasonably well estimated, and when the end is in sight, it is a perfectly reasonable business strategy to rush for the grab of still extractable money and prepare to run.
      What a load of rubbish, the chinese servers are still blooming, and so will these servers.
      Management isn't great but the game is still fun.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Yes, it is fun, for me at least, but nothing will last forever. I hope the game will live for a few years more so I can have some 100k br without excessive cashing and solo the Spire up.

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
          Yes, it is fun, for me at least, but nothing will last forever. I hope the game will live for a few years more so I can have some 100k br without excessive cashing and solo the Spire up.
          That's just stupid. Play the moment. Set short and long term goals but don't relate them directly to br. ...
          Achievements is what makes this game so much fun and R2 or 7road w/e makes sure we always have something to work towards.
          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
          My pathetic youtube channel
          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            That's just stupid. Play the moment. Set short and long term goals but don't relate them directly to br. ...
            Achievements is what makes this game so much fun and R2 or 7road w/e makes sure we always have something to work towards.
            Better be careful with what you type, people have called me an r2 arselicker for less .
            The complaints rising on this forum is unbelievable, and can't reply to anything they don't like or they come at you with pitchforks haha.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I'm very sorry if I'm happy in a wrong way. You can always kill me in the bg

Comment

this game costs money... so does my GF,, i dont go walking out on her each time she "borrows" my cc.

she puts out though.....

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  What a load of rubbish, the chinese servers are still blooming, and so will these servers.
                  Well can you guess why they are? It's true though, these type's of games don't last long at least in America and some other countries.
                  In Asia these games really blossom and last for a quiet while and the P2W terms they get as it's been going on in China for a very long time as said by R2's CEO Jared and other sources.
                  The game is very fun indeed but with not the full amount of content and the prices that are getting higher with new stuff, the game estimates it won't last as long as the Chinese versions.
                  The thing that makes me wonder in the Chinese version is that their site has over 1k+ servers and like 1-2 patches ahead. Yet it we went 1-2 patches ahead we would have maybe 600 servers. It seems more people are playing there because of the big server range they make, thus more money must be coming in and estimates on the side of lasting longer.
                  Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-07-2013, 09:47 AM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                  I...I love you like a love song baby...
                  And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                  :o:o:o:o

Comment

honestly, i don't know to which story i am now... is there anyone finished this game?
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    BR: 200K
                    Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

You only have to look at the server populations to know that is false.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikciu View Post
                        Each day (read each new patch) we have new option but these options are more stupid for us. We have to pay almost for everything in this game. At the beginning (when blizzard share his new game - WOW) ppl were so angry for his solution "pay for the time" but right now we have to pay almost for everything ... as long as we pay and their budget is ok they wont change it ... let's do something that began they to think, not only about how to make money but also about those which they are paid.

They will not allow himself to close the game because of the fact that cashing in on the huge quantity of money. New players of this game will easy know the fact to move the mouse on the screen you have to pay and they will quit so fast. Older players, because of their positions in the game, decide on their earnings.

If we stop paying them for a month or longer maybe they will understand something. As long as the policy change is profitable (we pay) as long nothing will change!
                        Great idea. Now when you get those people dumb enough to pay 500.00 for a specific look on wings on board with it, it might matter. But R2 already caught those whales hook, line and sinker. So as long as the dumb ones continue to cash...R2 could care less how many non-light cashiers leave.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Chinese players simply aren't charged as much. For an R2 mouthpiece you sure don't know the game very well. Find you someone that plays Chinese version and ask them skills cost, talent cost, heck shop items like crypt keys. Ask them what the rewards are for the mines vs here. The spending power of the balen goes ALOT further when prices are cheaper, thus happier customers.
                          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                            Chinese players simply aren't charged as much. For an R2 mouthpiece you sure don't know the game very well. Find you someone that plays Chinese version and ask them skills cost, talent cost, heck shop items like crypt keys. Ask them what the rewards are for the mines vs here. The spending power of the balen goes ALOT further when prices are cheaper, thus happier customers.
                            R2 mouthpiece, brilliant, simply brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                              Great idea. Now when you get those people dumb enough to pay 500.00 for a specific look on wings on board with it, it might matter. But R2 already caught those whales hook, line and sinker. So as long as the dumb ones continue to cash...R2 could care less how many non-light cashiers leave.
                              When it is nothing but cashers and 10 servers after everything is merged and the casher have no one let to "pwn" they will get bored and start leaving themselves.

They just merged one of my servers with a big casher guild dead server with light/mid casher sever and people are bailing all over the place. They are killing there own severs doing this they need no help from us.
                              Last edited by R229414354; 12-07-2013, 01:34 PM.
                              - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Working...
                              X