Needless attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needless attacks

Last night during our guild battle we were needlessly and relentlessly attacked. There were only 3 or 4 of us against 10 to 15 of them. Something needs to be done so like the Battle grounds, opposing teams cannot attack you where you are revived at. This is just plain Overkill. Why attack people that can do nothing to stop the outcome of the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	save1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	437.8 KB
ID:	1741905Click image for larger version

Name:	save2a.jpg
Size:	413.6 KB
ID:	1741906Click image for larger version

Name:	save3a.jpg
Size:	437.0 KB
ID:	1741907Click image for larger version

Name:	save4a.jpg
Size:	543.4 KB
ID:	1741908

As you can see from the server time stamp these were consecutive attacks. There was also a 10+ level difference between the players in just these pictures. In my opinion the people attacking us like this, if not the whole guild, should be penalized for these needless attacks. Either way something should be done about it.

Sorry but there are no rules for stopping this sort of behaviour.

However, it is a guild battle and rewards are given out to winners and losers. I suppose you just have to accept this strategy or don't enter the guild battle at all.

Sorry that this doesn't help, but it's always been like this and nothing will change

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

However, it is a guild battle and rewards are given out to winners and losers. I suppose you just have to accept this strategy or don't enter the guild battle at all.

Sorry that this doesn't help, but it's always been like this and nothing will change
      Actually R2 games have said its a bug it should be closed off like BG.

On the Chinese servers they have fixed it from what i hear.

Thats why some companies have inplimented punishment for the guilds who does it if other guilds post proof.

It was meant that you have to waite for them to leave the spawning area.

That small area is there so lower lvls can get some honor and insignias but not lose their hp by staying in saftety if they wan't to.

But again until either R2 do something is it a tactic other guilds can use due to a bug.

Comment

You know the so called bugs, are fixed in time with patches. Even if China have resolved this bug in wartune 2, means we gotta wait until r2 releases that patch... Cause for some dumb reason, we gotta have the same bugs as china even tho they've fixed it in future patches.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post

If they can take the time to implement new things like the amethyst runs, why is so hard to fix this so called bug?

Comment

Originally posted by R236050398 View Post
            If they can take the time to implement new things like the amethyst runs, why is so hard to fix this so called bug?
            I wasn't aware that R2 have confirmed this as a bug. If they have then it will fall under the same policy as every other bug in this game.

The people abusing this bug/exploit will get rewarded while the victims will get nothing

Comment

thats selfish show-off :: dont worry what goes around comes around. eventually. you will have your time to retaliate.
              looking at picture
              1. i can see one has sylph 50+ and other is lvl 40. doing that is not at all honorable.
              2. the second archer have pathetic BR for his/her lvl. at 50+ minimum 6k crit damage is expected doing multi shot when attacking same level person

So just wait for some time you will have your time.

Secondly, i am not sure but this way battle lasts longer than 20 mins. If so In long run, its beneficial for you. as you get more insignias. you will need a lot of insignias for lvl 50-60-70 leg.

Tip: Use low HP pots use 5k hp pots for mpd 1-2 pots are enough Keep your hp low all time, use when needed. enter GB with 1hp(low hp) and 0 troops. You wont lose anything. Yeah but it will be hurting.
              Last edited by R29296591; 12-10-2013, 01:49 AM.
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                You know the so called bugs, are fixed in time with patches. Even if China have resolved this bug in wartune 2, means we gotta wait until r2 releases that patch... Cause for some dumb reason, we gotta have the same bugs as china even tho they've fixed it in future patches.
                Well R2 do not need a patch from China to fix this since that was introduced like 2 weeks after the GB was introduced to the game in china.

But like with the auction house are R2 on purpose KEEPING the fix out they love this.

It gives them money because people then waste money over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                  Well R2 do not need a patch from China to fix this since that was introduced like 2 weeks after the GB was introduced to the game in china.

But like with the auction house are R2 on purpose KEEPING the fix out they love this.

It gives them money because people then waste money over it.
                  agree...........
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

To me its lame to camp spawn in GB, I get that its part of the game but its just low. Camping right outside of spawn is fine, stop them from attacking or capping towers is the point, but attacking those that are just trying to wait it out in spawn is low

Comment

Working...
                    X