The Dark Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Sylph

So I've read the lightning sylph's passive grants a 5% magic attack boost does anyone know what the dark sylph's passive is?

It is 5% PDEF

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
      So I've read the lightning sylph's passive grants a 5% magic attack boost does anyone know what the dark sylph's passive is?
      magic only? or is it patk too? If its matk only then this pet is only good for mages. Unless that boost is for the pet only or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        magic only? or is it patk too? If its matk only then this pet is only good for mages. Unless that boost is for the pet only or something.
        Whichever stat is highest, so yes both. on the Chinese severs the lightning Sylph rules all. Apollo is not use barely at all. So for all the people that spent massive money on Apollo did it for a short term advantage.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
          Whichever stat is highest, so yes both. on the Chinese severs the lightning Sylph rules all. Apollo is not use barely at all. So for all the people that spent massive money on Apollo did it for a short term advantage.
          depends...

if you're not a "heavy casher" (those that brought apollo with massive money)

Even if you have lighting sylph, it'll get wiped by apollo, why?

Cause you still need to spend massive money to level them up, upgrade them, and enchant them...

Sylph system is basically similar to HS, the older or cash sylphs will already be stronger. IE: they got higher level sylphs, more enchants into it, more mahra stars.

And basing on how there's still not a single quest or daily that gives you Mahra... yea... it's going to be super tough for normal players to upgrade their sylphs (this is after event is gone, which I can guarantee Lighting pet won't be out until events are over)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mahra will be a daily AND weekly reward after December events are over.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I'm pretty sure Mahra will be a daily AND weekly reward after December events are over.
              The chinese is 1 Mahra daily, and 3 Mahra weekly (from Sylph Arena), that's what I heard.

But either way... you still need 100+ Mahra just to upgrade 1 Star on a Blue Sylph (so that's more than 40 days for 1 star)

By the time a normal player have 2 star, cashers would have 4 or 5 star on Blue Apollo.

Which would in the end... wipe out the normal players Lightning Sylph no matter how "strong' it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                The chinese is 1 Mahra daily, and 3 Mahra weekly (from Sylph Arena), that's what I heard.

But either way... you still need 100+ Mahra just to upgrade 1 Star on a Blue Sylph (so that's more than 40 days for 1 star)

By the time a normal player have 2 star, cashers would have 4 or 5 star on Blue Apollo.

Which would in the end... wipe out the normal players Lightning Sylph no matter how "strong' it looks.
                You're kinda #1 in spreading things you "heard" instead of playing there yourself.
                My friend plays on the Chinese server and check out this thread:
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Mine-Bug/page4

I've personally checked out the Chinese server and see that you can get 25 Mahra from rank 33 in arena (daily rewards).

So, maybe you can stop propagating things you've only "heard".
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Very valid post CondorHero

I've seen also that in Chinese wartune sylphs dont have stars? With Mahra you upgrade directly to bigger grade?

Either the screenshot was fake or R2 made a very nice way (yet again) how to dig more money from us.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    You're kinda #1 in spreading things you "heard" instead of playing there yourself.
                    My friend plays on the Chinese server and check out this thread:
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Mine-Bug/page4

I've personally checked out the Chinese server and see that you can get 25 Mahra from rank 33 in arena (daily rewards).
                    y got 35 mahra from r35 daily on ch?

So, maybe you can stop propagating things you've only "heard".
                    yeah it will be same as what happen to ametyls items, converted to 30% + value? will it be? xd
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
                      yeah it will be same as what happen to ametyls items, converted to 30% + value? will it be? xd
                      English please.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sorry to go off topic, but with the new sylph coming, does anyone know if one of the next sylph will be a PATK sylph, in comparison to apollo or better?
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Sorry to go off topic, but with the new sylph coming, does anyone know if one of the next sylph will be a PATK sylph, in comparison to apollo or better?
                          Only the fire sylph as far as I know, you should have known by now that the most powerful sylphs of electric, dark, light etc would be MATK as the game developers love mages and want to make them as OP as possible

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Only the fire sylph as far as I know, you should have known by now that the most powerful sylphs of electric, dark, light etc would be MATK as the game developers love mages and want to make them as OP as possible
                            Again, you show that you're clueless.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                              Dark is patk
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X