losing sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing sylph skills

thx for screwing people over, you have to be the greediest bunch of lovely people on the planet, you have new skills for sylphs, oh thats nice, it should of came with a big warning sign so people would know that something bad could happen..or heres an idea when a skill is gonna be deleted..ask them if they are sure, that would have been real hard to do, but what do you lovely people do..you just let it happen then they lose their best skills, and then you have the audacity to charge us to get em back..why is that? when we already knew them..you lovely people make **** look pretty damn good, greediest lovely people on the planet..
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-08-2013, 05:12 AM. Reason: Watch your language

what a waste of money, no warning skills you have already learned will be deleted if you buy a new skill. filed a ticket but i already know the answer will be to send a video or screenshot of what happened, why would i have a screenshot of something i didn't know was going to happen? screw this game

Comment

It's explained quite clear in the help:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph Skill Help.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1678276

Comment

all sylphs have alziemers, they forget skills they learned, RIGHT, more **, how is it that a learned skill is not switchable? Why is it not like the regular skill bar where they can switched out after they are learned? Oh here is why, cause now they can charge more balens for screwing over their customers. Where is our reach around, never even got a kiss

Comment

i have a car and a garage....i buy a new car my old car vanishes...rolf
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

^ your car is a skill eh?

same lost my Iris Warm Spring when i bought Rain of Dance and clicked Learn skill, idk it will replaced the skill maybe its a careless thing but there should be a Warning Note when doing so.
            All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

^ just trying to see where does that logic applies..how can something i already have be lost. If i get something new
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

No logic. Only a game.

Can't apply whatever logic you know to the game.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

:/ i lost 2 skills later have to buy 2 slots @_@
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

^ how do you know after clicking New Slot for 300 balen will unclock Active or Passive skill? and vice versa.

EDIT: Let us know by posting here if you have bought new slot skill and wether you opened Active or passvie one. TY
                    Last edited by nodamnyes; 12-10-2013, 04:00 AM.
                    All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

It is unbelievable, you ask us to type a yes when we want to merge a yellow astral. this is so much worth more than a yellow astral you not so smart programmers. I guess i did not read the fine details, its a game..but usually u would give us a warning. .. why in the heavens name can something already learned be forgotten. think about it you programmers. i know you want money but this is just pushing it.

Comment

they don't want to warn you before stealing. we paid for it, so when they take it it is theft going push even more people out of this game

Comment

Not able to click the Open slot box... is it on hold? So many people are losing their existing skills and having to rebuy them. Now not even able to open the slots? Is this bugged? Are they working on it? And yes I have read how to use the slots under the help section. Cannot check the open slot box......
                          Ingame name: Camages
                          Server: EST, R2games
                          Servername: S50 HereAfter
                          Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                          merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                          merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                          Toon: Mage
                          Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

Working...
                          X