Class Parity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Parity

I don't know what the answer would be but I would love to see the results on a class vs class one on one PVP. I am willing to bet the Knights would score the lowest by far. We cannot attack anyone but the front row with out normal attacks. Our damage it way under powered vs the eas of mages and archers gaining PDEF. Gaining the amount of MDEF needed to counter the amount of damage that a mage can do is just simply not possibly.

My lvl 45 mage is dealing more damage on average then my 65 knight speced for DPS.

Please look into balancing the classes and giving us Knights a fighting chance in PVP when we don't have a BR that is 10K higher then the person that we are fighting.

Originally posted by Granitebeard View Post
    I don't know what the answer would be but I would love to see the results on a class vs class one on one PVP. I am willing to bet the Knights would score the lowest by far. We cannot attack anyone but the front row with out normal attacks. Our damage it way under powered vs the eas of mages and archers gaining PDEF. Gaining the amount of MDEF needed to counter the amount of damage that a mage can do is just simply not possibly.

My lvl 45 mage is dealing more damage on average then my 65 knight speced for DPS.

Please look into balancing the classes and giving us Knights a fighting chance in PVP when we don't have a BR that is 10K higher then the person that we are fighting.
    There must be something wrong your doing with your Knight then. Knights are a great aspect of the game. In my server, the top 3 people are all knights and on world boss, 6/10 on the list is all knights. Knights aren't weak, they just take time to build. And sylph's have taken over the PvP aspect. It's very common to see someone with lower battle rating beating someone with higher BR now. In general terms, Archers are better against Mages, Mages are better against knights, and knights are better against archers.
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-07-2013, 03:46 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

As a mage I fear more the knights than the archers lol. It might be silly of me but the guardian angel astral that i want to use in the future shall make achers attack weak. They also dont have any def boost passive, nor the knights op heal after block ability. Actually I healed a few knights instead of damaging them with my attacks in bg and arena...sigh
      Knights are really strong

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
        There must be something wrong your doing with your Knight then. Knights are a great aspect of the game. In my server, the top 3 people are all knights and on world boss, 6/10 on the list is all knights. Knights aren't weak, they just take time to build. And sylph's have taken over the PvP aspect. It's very common to see someone with lower battle rating beating someone with higher BR now. In general terms, Archers are better against Mages, Mages are better against knights, and knights are better against archers.
        In our wb, no knight shows up in the "Overall" page.

Comment

LOL..knights are weak, I don't think so.

Maybe you have not advanced into the game far enough. After lv65 correctly built knights start to develop into monsters, after 70 they are mostly unbeatable in PvP when comparing def/atk stats (br is a false statistic).
          Knights have by far the strongest attacks and the strongest def also, so if a class has best attack and defense then make up your own mind about how good they are in PvP. That's also without throwing in that insane block/heal they have

Comment

Working...
          X