The Lightning Sylph Demo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lightning Sylph Demo

Just found out some interesting video to demonstrate how powerful lightning sylph is, As a moderated benefactor, obviously Lightning sylph is my first choice, highest dps sylph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIf8Ta5X950

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

u can see on 1:59 he transform and used brutality, how is it possible?

how i can do that aswell?

Comment

lol, I studied this video weeks ago, and found out trick, that is why I always top 1 knight in my server WB, even my patk not high as others.

you wanna know?

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
      u can see on 1:59 he transform and used brutality, how is it possible?

how i can do that aswell?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

just learned it

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
          Just found out some interesting video to demonstrate how powerful lightning sylph is, As a moderated benefactor, obviously Lightning sylph is my first choice, highest dps sylph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIf8Ta5X950
          The Woman mounted in Dinossaur (fire sylph) is very strong too! The sylphs that will come will be much more strogers that Iris, Pan and Apollo. Save your Sepulcrums!

Comment

It actually depends,

where I use Awaken + skill in every round.

This Knight uses awaken every 2 rounds.
            Because the "strong" DPS skill requires a longer casting time where you can not cast it within 1 round, you would need a longer fight to cast it out.

That and you need LOT OF BALENS, cause the skill we saw, aren't included on the basic sylph skills.

If the Knight in the video uses Awaken + skill in his normal rotation every round, the damage outcome would turn out to be the same as using the strong dps every 2 rounds.

Comment

so whats the trick?

Comment

And untill than do what Eric ? New sylph wont be cheap you will need to spent a lot of money to get it? Do you think R2 will give them for free? Until than some players will have voilet pat others gold. Saving Sepulcrums for new stronger pet is kind of stupid if you dont have a lot of money if you do you will get all new sylph.
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                  And untill than do what Eric ? New sylph wont be cheap you will need to spent a lot of money to get it? Do you think R2 will give them for free? Until than some players will have voilet pat others gold. Saving Sepulcrums for new stronger pet is kind of stupid if you dont have a lot of money if you do you will get all new sylph.
                  fire/lightning sylphs will be available from sylph atoll
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Ok Ancev but that doesnt change anything does it as all can get them? So how are you going to be stronger if you keep all the manthra and Sepulcurums until the new sylph will come out? They will always add new sylph so how is it better to save all that. While upgrading your current sylph you can go a few levels more in TOK hard and a few levels more in The Spire or Tormented necopolis that is where the difference comes if you upgrade your current sylph.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                      Ok Ancev but that doesnt change anything does it as all can get them? So how are you going to be stronger if you keep all the manthra and Sepulcurums until the new sylph will come out? They will always add new sylph so how is it better to save all that. While upgrading your current sylph you can go a few levels more in TOK hard and a few levels more in The Spire or Tormented necopolis that is where the difference comes if you upgrade your current sylph.
                      It depends what sylph you have ofcourse, if it's a white/green one, you should save, if it's blue (especially apollo), I really won't save because I am much stronger for it.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

"AFK" button", take a closer look at timing to click it.

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                        so whats the trick?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST

Wartune [S67] US EAST

Comment

The fire and lightning sprites are free, but to make them as strong as in the video, without spending anything, it would take an eternity. ._.

Comment

skill list:http://www.eeyy.com/webgame/shenqu/2013062191451.html
                            Server: East Coast Server 300+
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 70+
                            Battle Rating: 90+k
                            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                              great ty does something like this exist for fire and dark sylph too?

Comment

Working...
                              X