Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mage skill tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mage skill tree

hello, i could use some help. in the wartune skill calculator, it says meteor 3 doesnt need castinator level 2. in wiki it says it needs castinator 2. which is correct?

also, does blessed light give 10 rage to the mage casting it?

up up up up

Comment

also, does blessed light level 2 obtainable at level 46? or is that a typo and should be level 56? because puri3 needs level 50

Comment

Up up up up

Comment

Please stop bumping the thread up, it is against the forum rules

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
          5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.

To answer your question, i can only answer the BL part, in which to my own experience of being one of the healers in my team, i and my team mates get 10 rage, but not every time it's cast.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I did checked the wiki constantly in order to plan the order of my skills, and they seemed correct, i couldn't have lvl 3 meteor without castinator lvl 2 from what I remember, and I think I had bleesed max at lvl 46-48. Can;t remember for sure though. + 10 rage for sure :P

Comment

so, puri3 isnt a requirement for blessed max.

Comment

ohh my bad, I remember being upset that i was forced to take lvl 3 purification, so yes at lvl 50 I had it, sorry for the misleading....lvl 3 puri is a must, sigh

another thingy that i remember is mana master which requires lvl 18 for lvl 2, but it needs lvl 2 heart elemental which requires lvl 26. Some skills are so meesed up lol

Guess it is a typo in both cases
                Last edited by Draggyy; 12-08-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Puri 3 is a requirement, need lvl 50 for max BL.
                  Yes, BL gives +10 Rage to all, unless a chaos rune disrupts it.

Comment

Working...
                  X