Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

remake archer and improve AI battle in arena ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remake archer and improve AI battle in arena ?

i think its not only me but other ppl think archer double shot freaking OP , its always crit and the rage consumption was low ... this make the game so imba and its hard for other class to get top 10 in world boss ... i bet the archer user wont agree with this , but as long the game imba , its kinda unfair ... so if u could please remake the rage consumption for that double shot..
    the damage was too high
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

at server 3 top 10 list in world bos all ranger

Comment

Originally posted by lottox View Post
      at server 3 top 10 list in world bos all ranger
      ur server was more kinda f***ed up than mine
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

dissagree,.. im archer..
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

but on s3 those top 10 are usally vip or pple who spend money on game for gear set or both and have those 2 legendary jewelry equip and those 2 even have high battle rating when enchant to max +12 then a pair or lvl 30 epic +12 and maybe even lvl 40 epic.

for the rage comsumption, it sumwat broken sometimes like for instance i saved it up for 100 then use a special which cost 80 then after i used it, it goes back to 0, happen to me alot of times in battle or even in WB

Comment

or at least adjust the casting time skill for mage a lil bit..

Comment

well i agree to 1 point because most of the top 10 hitters are archers but archers are critical damage type and lets face it they are squishies if u don't have a good defense or a high HP their main efense is their critical attacks also they need high rage in order to be strong but sometimes the archers get 2 turns which tick me off cause when i fight them and almost kill them they get the annoying second shot and i end up dead so it would be nice if they were given only 1 **** and after that all skills will be disabled till they are attacked also it would be good if its implemented for all class so it will not make it unfair
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The problem is you are comparing only one event, the world boss and that is where the knights shine against one target.

You need to compare everything to be fair as mages rock large groups and are great in group pvp and knights are the best tanks.

Yes the skill crits each time but guess what... the damage on it is half of the normal damage to balance it out.

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                well i agree to 1 point because most of the top 10 hitters are archers but archers are critical damage type and lets face it they are squishies if u don't have a good defense or a high HP their main efense is their critical attacks also they need high rage in order to be strong but sometimes the archers get 2 turns which tick me off cause when i fight them and almost kill them they get the annoying second shot and i end up dead so it would be nice if they were given only 1 **** and after that all skills will be disabled till they are attacked also it would be good if its implemented for all class so it will not make it unfair
                The double attack is something based on the attack timer as generally it's a base attack, no skills used, and this happens for all classes in the duel.
                Last edited by VicZar; 09-04-2012, 07:53 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

i knew it lot of ppl wont agree , since most of you all archer
                  but in arena how the hell 14k battle rate below can easily a mage with 17k battle rate ?

Originally posted by coroxt View Post
                  or at least adjust the casting time skill for mage a lil bit..
                  that double shot seems more better than mage cd bcoz its low cd , high damage , sure crit , low rage ... and if talk about def , screw that , mage def was low too , lower than warrior pdef and archer def was so balance
                  Last edited by VicZar; 09-04-2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: merge
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

another thread about archers being OP *sigh* the nothing wrong with the multi-shot its not OP i suggest people learn to play the char and start to invest better into tech, guild skills and astrals. and yes im a archer but i rarely use multi-shot in 1 vs 1 duels, because i have invested well so far i just spam arrow strike untill i have enough to pop delphic snipe which usually crits around 10k-12k and then its all over, and i cant comment on other servers but on worg their are some extremely well built mages and knights that most archers will have a problem with, stop all this moaning and trying to get a archer nerfed because you cant play you char :P

thats my little rant for the day over

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2
                      that double shot seems more better than mage cd bcoz its low cd , high damage , sure crit , low rage ... and if talk about def , screw that , mage def was low too , lower than warrior pdef and archer def was so balance
                      ^ as a mage i will agree, even at k 1.9k pdef (lv.33) an archer the same lv. with around 3.3k atk can still get in 2 crit shots @ about 1.3k-1.6k x2 (god if it wasn't for my pdef), they have high hp (don't deny it) and pdef close to a knight's (don't deny this either) and most often work on their mdef to ward of mages...so again lets face "Facts"....Twin shot of a ranger is,,,,Low Cost On Rage/Low CD/100% Crit/Hits 2 times not to mention their upcoming next turn atk) when they get their shots in that's what?...nearly 3k or over for dmg? good god and it can be spammed?...I can very well see how it's not Op AT ALL. (Not Complaining as i can handle myself well against archers, griffins at backrow and me in front row make sure of that) simply stating "Facts" not many will just admit when the proof is right there, It's like eating My darn Cookie and saying you didn't while your mouth and clothes are covered in cookie crumbs -.-
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Haters gonna hate: Rangers are meant to be 1v1, mages can heal your damn troops, get troops with high HP and cast that group regen, work on troop count and hp and voila: it's like 3 people are standing there.

Mages are PvE/ Vs. groups. Ever checked your catacombs highscores? top5 here all priest and first other class you encounter is a knight.
                        Rangers are PvP/ Vs. single targets. Even the Special skill is either single target or 2-4 targets randomly, forgetting some fights have 6 mobs.

Also it is hard to take someone seriously with all those monkeybusiness going on..
                        Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                        IGN: Smurfs16
                        Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                        [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
                          another thread about archers being OP *sigh* the nothing wrong with the multi-shot its not OP i suggest people learn to play the char and start to invest better into tech, guild skills and astrals. and yes im a archer but i rarely use multi-shot in 1 vs 1 duels, because i have invested well so far i just spam arrow strike untill i have enough to pop delphic snipe which usually crits around 10k-12k and then its all over, and i cant comment on other servers but on worg their are some extremely well built mages and knights that most archers will have a problem with, stop all this moaning and trying to get a archer nerfed because you cant play you char :P

thats my little rant for the day over
                          so can u tell how the hell a low battle rate can kill 3k higher battle rate ?
                          stop that invest ** if u dunno how much ppl had invest , the difference between arhcer and mage was too far ...
                          u say u not use multi-shot at all ? nice lie
                          then give a reason how much i have invest to make 17k+ battle rate while 14k battle rate archer can kill me
                          dont judge ppl dunno to play their char , every mage got this problem

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                          Haters gonna hate: Rangers are meant to be 1v1, mages can heal your damn troops, get troops with high HP and cast that group regen, work on troop count and hp and voila: it's like 3 people are standing there.

Mages are PvE/ Vs. groups. Ever checked your catacombs highscores? top5 here all priest and first other class you encounter is a knight.
                          Rangers are PvP/ Vs. single targets. Even the Special skill is either single target or 2-4 targets randomly, forgetting some fights have 6 mobs.

Also it is hard to take someone seriously with all those monkeybusiness going on..
                          derp , heal troops ?
                          hmm , i only see 20% archer use aoe skill and come check S1 catacomb ranking+their battle rate before u said that thing bout catacomb
                          Last edited by VicZar; 09-04-2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: merge
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                            so can u tell how the hell a low battle rate can kill 3k higher battle rate ?
                            Actually I can.

Here is how Battle rating is rated:
                            "Battle Rating

Your battle rating is determined by adding all of your battle stats together, but with Magical Attack multiplied by 1.05 (and rounded down), and HP divided by 5 (and rounded down). This value is shown to other players, and is intended to give a rough idea of how powerful you are. "

In short, Mages have Magical Attack, that get's 1.05 multiply. Phys atk get's 1.00. Meaning a mage and archer of same atk: mage has higher rating.
                            [insert monkey-rant about archer's hp]
                            Most mages have around equal HP as archers, learn invest in your astrals, guild skills or Academy.
                            Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                            IGN: Smurfs16
                            Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                            [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                              Actually I can.

Here is how Battle rating is rated:
                              "Battle Rating

Your battle rating is determined by adding all of your battle stats together, but with Magical Attack multiplied by 1.05 (and rounded down), and HP divided by 5 (and rounded down). This value is shown to other players, and is intended to give a rough idea of how powerful you are. "

In short, Mages have Magical Attack, that get's 1.05 multiply. Phys atk get's 1.00. Meaning a mage and archer of same atk: mage has higher rating.
                              [insert monkey-rant about archer's hp]
                              Most mages have around equal HP as archers, learn invest in your astrals, guild skills or Academy.
                              u can speak bcoz ur not in our place , 5k matk mage with 3.1k pdef against archer 4.3k patk and 2.3kmdef, my hp 12k and his hp 13k+ , so how u calculate this ? mage matk/2 and pdef/2 ? and yeah he got 900 crit
                              Last edited by terayaki2; 09-04-2012, 07:49 AM. Reason: actually im 5k matk o.o
                              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                              NasrulEyo
                              Mage
                              Havoc

U can submit a here
                              My guide

Comment

Working...
                              X