Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

remake archer and improve AI battle in arena ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
    u can speak bcoz ur not in our place , 4.5k matk mage with 3.1k pdef against archer 4.3k patk and 2.3kmdef, my hp 12k and his hp 13k+ , so how u calculate this ? mage matk/2 and pdef/2 ? and yeah he got 900 crit
    Since you're completely ignorant of any math in this game: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Choosing_Equipment

Read it and then get back to me with more monkey-pics
    Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
    IGN: Smurfs16
    Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
    [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
      Since you're completely ignorant of any math in this game: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Choosing_Equipment

Read it and then get back to me with more monkey-pics
      yea , gotta admit i dont like math at all
      u dont like my emote ? or is it annoy you ?
      what we talking here is not about math , its about unfairness derp , mage invest a lot and many of them cash user while free user archer own em
      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
      NasrulEyo
      Mage
      Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
      U can submit a here
      My guide

Comment

yea , gotta admit i dont like math at all.
        u dont like my emote ? or is it annoy you ?
        what we talking here is not about math , its about unfairness derp , mage invest a lot and many of them cash user while free user archer own em
        If you don't like math don't complain about Battle ratings. It is like complaining about a building having supportingbeams because they're in the way but refusing to see that they are what the building keeps up.

And actually we were talking about math because since you whined about lower battle ratings beating your bum, I had to explain why lower ratings are beating you.
        I am a 'free user' on Crystal Saga and I still kill cashers. Investing money doesn't make you immortal, you'll have to deal with that fact.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

hmm then stat wasnt important in the game at all ?
          and i didnt see the rating of 1.5 for matk and 1.0 for patk ...
          since when i say im a cash user ?
          im talking bout this for other mage behalf , yea the fact is archer op
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

hmm then stat wasnt important in the game at all ?
            and i didnt see the rating of 1.5 for matk and 1.0 for patk ...
            since when i say im a cash user ?
            im talking bout this for other mage behalf , yea the fact is archer op
            - Learn how to use a Wikipedia, there are more topics, here's for Matk being 1.05 calculation: http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Statistics
            - you're the one complaining about archers killing 'cashers', on top of that you referred to yourself several times being the victim. 1 + 1 equals 2 right? Not to mention the fact you made an example using your own stats and that of a ranger.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

hmm i see but is the stat showed in ur char stat is after the multiplied or before ? thanks for the link , this one helpful that other one
              yea and the fact still cant be changed , if the stats showned is already multiplied+other thing , still wth , archer easily kill mage for example this stat mage matk 5k , pdef 3.1k , hp 12k and the archer stat is patk 4.3k , mdef 2k , hp 13k ... if u talk about crystal saga i nvr play it
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

Working...
              X