Amethyst War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst War

Thank you developer for including Amethyst War in Wartune. However, there are something I need to voice out.

No 1: I notice that many players swearing here and there for being "killed" or rather being "robbed" in this event. This is suppose to be a PK event. PK means "Player Kill" if they don't understand the term. If they do not wish to be killed, then do it some other time rather than 21:00 to 21:30. Do you agree with me?

No 2: This game consists of players around the world. I am from Asia. The Daylight Saving time changed already affect us so much and now Amethyst War (double bonus) only available during 21:00 to 21:30 server time. We have already sacrificed Redoga Drake in this game. You still want us to sacrifice Amethyst War? Since you are able to have 2 tank sessions, why not consider 2 Amethyst War sessions? This would help us more.

There are many more Asian players like me in this game..... China, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia etc......

Food for thought: Do you still wanna keep players from this country in this game?

R2 is probably only licensed to sell Wartune to English speaking timezones: So the USA, UK and Australia/New Zealand.

I'd bet that there are other providers on a more friendly timezone for you to play on.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Even if it is Pk event they should prevent players using HS same as it is in CW. All players from different levels go into gold rush but now players who are higher than level 70 dominate it as all the rest are sealed for three turnes wating to be killed.
      Last edited by R211563703; 12-08-2013, 02:31 AM.
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

if they have 2 double carts then i can rob until both my carts are full 1 each trip good idea
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

I agree partially with #1 , the game is called WAR-tunes players should expect to be attacked. I think they should either add like a 5min prot buff or 10 lvl cap b/c there's only a half hour window to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
            I agree partially with #1 , the game is called WAR-tunes players should expect to be attacked. I think they should either add like a 5min prot buff or 10 lvl cap b/c there's only a half hour window to collect.
            Level caps and all that would ruin the event. Not all servers have the amount of people required to actually make most of the event in a half hour time span w/o hitting some lower guys every now and then. On my server even with hitting everyone as much as I can only manage to get ~600ish during double event.

Comment

Working...
            X