Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRIS Sylph Balance Issues - Critical Heals are Broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Rain dance in Iris does have 60 sec cd.
    If you awaken her again before cd is over, you'll see ot counting.

I am not sure about delphic however, that could only have the initial delay (10 secs)

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    It's funny that you seem to think that PvE is "Balanced." So many Archers were screaming and railing at the hint of the Mire Rune - "Oh, we're going to never get in PvE groups again! Archers are useless!" - yet it's just fine and balanced that an Archer or Knight can now Single Target Heal (via Iris), AoE Heal (via Iris) and Puri (via Iris), and that's just fine.

The hypocrisy amazes me.

Learn to read before getting that attitude kiddo.
    Never said pve is balanced. I said will keep same balance.
    That is knights being second choices in most mpds and having to beg for a team. Only one top and people bragged that knights are unimportant in pve.
    What's your class? Archer? Mage?
    You're the hypocrite, and rude, cause all the other things I wanna say to you will get me banned from thi forum.

Kiddo. Child. Baby.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by ball0n View Post
    Give us m-attack sylph that do 500% damage to single target and have -30% damage buff please
    And sylph that can scatter and df.
    Wait for the Lightning Sylph. It's not that crazy, but it makes Apollo look like a wuss. And it also Stuns & Slows.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
    from that point of view i agree whit you...but its a little extra to say to remove critical from heal.
    On an secondary issue. to heal with iris one needs 2 truns ie turn and heal + group heal cooldown is 50-60 secs. Thus mages are needed in Mpd, as before.
    Not to remove Critical altogether, but from healing... That, or let EWD affect Heals and give an option for a Mage to either 1. Boost Crit % (as an Archer) or 2. Boost Passive Healing Buff (to at least be better than the Knight's Passive Heal Buff %).

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Easy to say...go for crit mage bulid
    For well crit bulid mage need 6k crit on 105-110k br, that mean walking with 12k pdef, now archer have higher mdef with full crit gems and a lot more crit ... But not archer is our problem. Our problem is we was knight counter class,now this disapier
    Never before patch change balance like now, archers kills mages,mages knights and knigts archers.
    And each class walk with counter adventage,now mages bigest healing adventage is out and in ga/gb/bg archers rlz with short fights and crazy crit iris healing + bt on troops against each class. Iris delph with crit against knights and un-awake + ds against mages.
    However...wut we can do, in future like in china archers and knights will be strongest and mages will complain
    So my advice for mages, enjoy your class till u can like me - future will be even worst
    A 6K Crit isn't possible (at 110k) for a light to moderate cashing mage. With L70 Legendary Gear all refined to have Crit L5+, 8 L6 Crit Gems with L30 Soul Engraving, LD Medal and L7 Holy Sniper's Edge - a Mage still only achieves a Critical Stat of around 5250. Where is that additional +750 supposed to come from? Drop hundreds of $ on Gems Events? Drop additional hundreds on Soul Crystal Packs?

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
    Anyway , i've notice that this issue is all about Will Destroyer Class Type To Critical Type Class? Try to analyze it dude, Mage using Iris Againts Crit Archer or Knight Using Iris. Who will heal alot and who will deal a great damage. Seek for your self. [/B][/I]
    I have. At 120K BR the best Crit I can get as a Mage is just short of 5,000. Archers of the same BR get 20% more with the same equipment. Knights have an innate 20% Buff to Self-Heals or any Heals that target them.

So basically, Mages are operating at a 20% disadvantage compared to other classes. In Critical vs. Archers in terms of the Stat and in terms of Self-Targeted Healing in terms of Knights. This means, that even as a full-blown Crit Mage, they're still healing worse than other classes (due to the Iris) who all have much better DPS and bigger Delphics.

That's the point I, and quite a few others, have been making.

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    Give us m-attack sylph that do 500% damage to single target and have -30% damage buff please
    And sylph that can scatter and df.
    Last edited by ball0n; 12-09-2013, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    archer have lot of mdef?

I am an archer lvl 59. with 4k crit. and i hae to use critical gems for it. My friend mage with 3.6k critical (lvl 59) uses critical gems. other knight crit 2.8k does not use crit gems (lvl 58) we all have lvl 5 red astral and lvl 6 determination....so yes everyone expecting good crit has to use critical gems. and one extra slot for determination. one cannot have both. all three of us are hitting IC soon so another 600/700 crit from there

considering BG:
    Either we kill in first 30 secs or die. Same for all ... subjected to some conditions.

I am saying it at lvl 59. things might be different at higher levels.
    Yeah.things will be much different
    If i turn into full crit i have 12.5k pdef, where similar br archer have with full crit 14k+ mdef...and ofc a lot more crit

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    For well crit bulid mage need 6k crit on 105-110k br, that mean walking with 12k pdef, now archer have higher mdef with full crit gems and a lot more crit ... But not archer is our problem. Our problem is we was knight counter class,now this disapier
    Never before patch change balance like now, archers kills mages,mages knights and knigts archers.
    And each class walk with counter adventage,now mages bigest healing adventage is out and in ga/gb/bg archers rlz with short fights and crazy crit iris healing + bt on troops against each class. Iris delph with crit against knights and un-awake + ds against mages.
    However...wut we can do, in future like in china archers and knights will be strongest and mages will complain
    So my advice for mages, enjoy your class till u can like me - future will be even worst
    archer have lot of mdef?

I am an archer lvl 59. with 4k crit. and i hae to use critical gems for it. My friend mage with 3.6k critical (lvl 59) uses critical gems. other knight crit 2.8k does not use crit gems (lvl 58) we all have lvl 5 red astral and lvl 6 determination....so yes everyone expecting good crit has to use critical gems. and one extra slot for determination. one cannot have both. all three of us are hitting IC soon so another 600/700 crit from there

considering BG:
    Either we kill in first 30 secs or die. Same for all ... subjected to some conditions.

I am saying it at lvl 59. things might be different at higher levels.
    Last edited by R29296591; 12-08-2013, 11:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    every class have their main and weak points. Our main points where aoe damage and healing, what main points do we have now ?
    and being op is subjective, I always considered the knights to be the most op...
    from that point of view i agree whit you...but its a little extra to say to remove critical from heal.
    On an secondary issue. to heal with iris one needs 2 truns ie turn and heal + group heal cooldown is 50-60 secs. Thus mages are needed in Mpd, as before.

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    agree: i am an archer, mages were never a big problem with iris knights are neither in 8/10 cases.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Mages are used to stay OP class now they feel the pinch when ever one is getting an even chance
    every class have their main and weak points. Our main points where aoe damage and healing, what main points do we have now ?
    and being op is subjective, I always considered the knights to be the most op...

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Mages are used to stay OP class now they feel the pinch when ever one is getting an even chance

Leave a comment:

• R29296591
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Hello All,

As a Mage, I find the current use of Iris (by Archers in-particular) quite offensive. Their innate Critical Boost and baseline Critical Spec makes their use of Iris almost ludicrous. I have fought Archers that are healing themselves for 100,000+ HP with Critical Iris Heals. Some Knights, with their Innate Boost on Healing Received are self-Healing w/ Iris for over 120,000 HP. This is absolutely ludicrous! Not only has it made battling them about as close to a no-win as one can get, it's also completely removed the need for Mages in PvE. When 3 Archers w/ Iris Sylphs can do Lych Lair by themselves, something is wrong.

Healing, for ANY class, should NOT be subject to Critical Hits - and if it IS to remain so, I would petition that Will Destroyer ALSO affect Healing. Critical Healing via Iris is forcing every Mage to change over to Critical Builds in hopes they can equal what an Archer does and get lucky with a Big Heal to stay in a fight longer. Unfortunately, Mages don't get the Critical Boost, so they can never really match them.

So I'd like to request one or more of the 3 following things to balance this:
    • Remove Critical Hits from Healing Spells, OR
    • Allow Will Destroyer Astral(s) to affect Healing AND Add a Critical Enhancement Talent in place of Misfortune (who NO ONE uses) so that a Mage can gain innate Critical %. (Keeping both Will Destroyer and Critical Paths viable for Mages) OR
    • Update the Mage Skill Healing Empowerment from 4% / 8% (pointlessly low now) to 35% / 70%

I feel one of these three are necessary because it used to be that Mages did the least damage, but at least we were the best healers. Now we do the least damage _and_ we're effectively the worst healers when confronted w/ an Archer or Knight w/ an Iris Sylph. It ain't right.
    Its saying like :
    Mages should get only one aoe like other....

Now as you said of critical no mattar how much crit you have one cannot have a 100% chance to crit. whereas will destroyer have 100% chance.. now if someone is risking their damage they should get something extra too

Moreover, always have option to turn critical....it upto your choice my friend a mage heal me more that my HP when she crits.
    Last edited by R29296591; 12-08-2013, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X