Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRIS Sylph Balance Issues - Critical Heals are Broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
    Yeah BL is OP, it costs huge amount of rage. XD

When archers ruled BG early game they didn't complain, and when they have it difficult mid game they screamed and complained. When knights rule endgame they didn't complain and when had it difficult early game, cried and complained. This is with or without sylph.

What is the cooldown of rain dance vs BL? Anyone knows?
    *** are u at with huge amount of rage its only cost 60 rage for almost a half hp heal so tell me 1 more time if it cost much with ur 3 aoe attack to max 3rage

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    true, its not just about the heal they received, they also received the aoe to destroy the troops fast, all they lack now is mages suntoria
    Agree, and I know some archers/knights who even still want another AOE skills because mages still has 2 AOE. They think all mages skill should be added to the other classes, smh. Imagine, with the 2 physical attackers high hp, they can still heal a lot, and will not consume rage.
    Last edited by MaccteN001; 12-08-2013, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MaccteN001
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post

Iris rain dance IS OP, but so is BL.
    Yeah BL is OP, it costs huge amount of rage. XD

When archers ruled BG early game they didn't complain, and when they have it difficult mid game they screamed and complained. When knights rule endgame they didn't complain and when had it difficult early game, cried and complained. This is with or without sylph.

What is the cooldown of rain dance vs BL? Anyone knows?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Sylph system is the biggest nerf to the mage class we've ever seen. This is just icing on the cake.
    true, its not just about the heal they received, they also received the aoe to destroy the troops fast, all they lack now is mages suntoria

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Sylph system is the biggest nerf to the mage class we've ever seen. This is just icing on the cake.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Zorich,

Critical heals for archers trigger all too often for archers, if they build their toon right.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    When a knight or an archer complained about BL being OP, mages laughed.
    When mages ruled mid to high BG because of all the heals (suntoria/restoration/BL), mages said "everything is ok, get your toon fixed".
    Mages are still better healers in pve (their skills don't need the transform time) BUT they did lose their HUGE advantage in pvp.
    So in a (bizzarre) way, this OP skill balanced pvp.
    And I didn't hear you complain about the unscatterable apollo shield that Pan provides.

Iris rain dance IS OP, but so is BL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X