Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRIS Sylph Balance Issues - Critical Heals are Broken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a really esay salution to the iris heals being op its called a gaia in the right hands a crit will kill anyone at full hp my 3star blue can crit the 105k archer on my server (top player on server 46) for 290k (he has 18k pysical and magical defences)

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
      Well, so what sylph are you using? AQ? If so, you can't be surprised that knights/archers with Iris are hard to fight, as you are using a sylph that is weak against them, while they use a sylph that is good against all classes in general. If you want an easy life against physical classes, use Gaia. Who cares if they heal back to full life when Gaia's delphic hurts them for more HP than they have - can't heal back from death.
      Yes, I'm using gaia.

Comment

It pains me to say it but condorhero is right on this one - the cd on heal still ticks away and you can be caught on the reawakening with it unavailable if you mistimed it.

Given all the comments here I have to say I'm surprised. To my mind Archers rule supreme. They are the top earners in WB by far (comparing equal BR ratings of course) so they can up astrals, etc much faster. Their skill effects are much more devastating inducing stun, freeze, 30% damage reduction, etc. And with sylphs they can go two ways - iris: giving crit heals of over 100k meaning they effectively have to be killed twice (or three times if the battle goes on long enough) or Gaia; giving an instant kill shot. I have a gaia which is not even all that strong and even without crit strikes it hits most knights on our server for over 100k.

Mages are of course useless now though. In spire it used to be essential to take mage. Comparing equal BR I would leave the Mage out in a heart beat and take anyone armed with an iris. Never tried, but I suspect you could leave them out of mpd's as well. The only essential element to mpd's is scatter i.e. archers.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
          It pains me to say it but condorhero is right on this one - the cd on heal still ticks away and you can be caught on the reawakening with it unavailable if you mistimed it.

Given all the comments here I have to say I'm surprised. To my mind Archers rule supreme. They are the top earners in WB by far (comparing equal BR ratings of course) so they can up astrals, etc much faster. Their skill effects are much more devastating inducing stun, freeze, 30% damage reduction, etc. And with sylphs they can go two ways - iris: giving crit heals of over 100k meaning they effectively have to be killed twice (or three times if the battle goes on long enough) or Gaia; giving an instant kill shot. I have a gaia which is not even all that strong and even without crit strikes it hits most knights on our server for over 100k.

Mages are of course useless now though. In spire it used to be essential to take mage. Comparing equal BR I would leave the Mage out in a heart beat and take anyone armed with an iris. Never tried, but I suspect you could leave them out of mpd's as well. The only essential element to mpd's is scatter i.e. archers.
          yep, you can leave a mage out but EVERYBODY better bring an Iris with all the skills. Or, you can bring a mage and just pound through the mp's in a heartbeat. The boys bring me along cuz I heal real good and bring gaia to help with the poundings! I have a purge rune now, so we dont need an archer anymore ..... my df procs just fine and we're tough enough to live anyways .... basically you can do any mp without any of the one other classes, just easier if you do instead of trying to substite with runes and sylphs.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

or add passive 20% more hp, archer and knight have this passive, why mage not have?, that's not fair for mage

Comment

Originally posted by Malxik View Post
              or add passive 20% more hp, archer and knight have this passive, why mage not have?, that's not fair for mage
              Sheesh, another one.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post

i like to se u get past stage 15+ in spire with only iris as pets and no magic's and the only place i can see a archer use a iris is in arena eavy other place a gaia or apollo is better for them

Comment

all done with gaia's out i think. let archers or knights heal with iris, gaia's damage can still overcome the heal. at least that's what happened to me. coz i'm still lvl 59
                  and having no problem at all with gaia as my sylph. used to be hard before gaia released coz iris' damage isn't that high.
                  and gaia's element won over iris' so even the archers or knights stay as an iris or morph back into human form, gaia will still kick their *****
                  about MPD is true, some ppl now don't need mages anymore. archers become the best in MPD, SPIRE, and TOK! lol
                  but for higher lvl MPD with only sufficient BR, mages still needed.

Comment

Working...
                  X