Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Money Buys

I was wondering...
    What would be the best stuff to buy with $300 in the game?

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

On a brand new server it will buy you a head start, on an old server you just wasted $300.

Comment

You will need to spend $300 per month to stay anywhere near competitive. R2 has a multitude of ways to lighten your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        You will need to spend $300 per month to stay anywhere near competitive. R2 has a multitude of ways to lighten your wallet.
        It's actually closer to 1000-1200 per month now.

Comment

Meh.. I was afraid of this. Maybe I should have been more clearer.
          Which items are the best to get with $300? -_- I don't care abut getting a head start in a server. I'm in an old server with my friends and I want to know which items are best to get. And it's not a waste if you enjoy the game -_-

Comment

gems transporter, u can get the rest by time
            n keep the rest for event
            that just my opinion
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
              Meh.. I was afraid of this. Maybe I should have been more clearer.
              Which items are the best to get with $300? -_- I don't care abut getting a head start in a server. I'm in an old server with my friends and I want to know which items are best to get. And it's not a waste if you enjoy the game -_-
              In that case I would suggest a nice comfy chair to sit in, a nice bottle of whatever tipple you enjoy and maybe some relaxing herbal cigarette's. Then enjoy the company of your friends and play the game.

At least this way in 2month you will still have a nice comfy chair, where as if you spend it in game you will have nothing at all to show for it

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                gems transporter, u can get the rest by time
                n keep the rest for event
                that just my opinion
                Thanks nubito xD
                I was also wondering is it worth getting to lvl 3 wings? Or just keep it at one and upgrade the clothing?

@Billy, yeah but I already have comfy chair ^_^ and herbal cigarette's? lol

Comment

get wings lvl 1 and weapon (helm/armor is easy to get via events usaly), the rest i would invest on shop mounts + save for worth events.

Comment

well I have lvl 2 wings and i intend to wait for a 1395 balen promotion for a lvl 1 wing, and then a tailor event when I'll upgrade it for free with fashion cores, and ofc to lvl 3 right after while taking advantage of the free prizes. So yes, go for the lvl 3 wings...
                    I don't consider the shop mounts worthy though, so besides transposers and wings. I dont know what cloth you have in order to give you an opinion if its worthy to upgrade them or not. Save the rest for a nice chest event as the one with fate stones was
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 12-08-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      well I have lvl 2 wings and i intend to wait for a 1395 balen promotion for a lvl 1 wing, and then a tailor event when I'll upgrade it for free with fashion cores, and ofc to lvl 3 right after while taking advantage of the free prizes. So yes, go for the lvl 3 wings...
                      I don't consider the shop mounts worthy though, so besides transposers and wings. I dont know what cloth you have in order to give you an opinion if its worthy to upgrade them or not. Save the rest for a nice chest event as the one with fate stones was
                      Wait for tailoring events. Can get lots of fashion cores, good luck charms and free level 1 wings if you synthesize up to 4.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you feel lucky you can buy some Sylph Upgrade Chest and wait for the new Sylphs to buy Sylph Skills.

Comment

Alright! Thank you all for the suggestions

Comment

Working...
                          X